Fall 2010 Professional Internships

DVC Marketing just called me to interview for the DVC Marketing PI. I said thanks but no thanks - I'm happy with Guest Relations. I have plenty of marketing experience on my resume and I think GR is a unique resume builder. Different skills. I think I made the right call - even though DVC Marketing would have been more $ I think :rotfl:

Social Media Marketing I have yet to hear back after my 2nd interview. I should hear soon. But either way I am sticking by GR.

I just found out I will be doing my Retail Management Internship at Animal Kingdom-Africa/Asia!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited. I wanted that area.

DVC Marketing just called me to interview for the DVC Marketing PI. I said thanks but no thanks - I'm happy with Guest Relations. I have plenty of marketing experience on my resume and I think GR is a unique resume builder. Different skills. I think I made the right call - even though DVC Marketing would have been more $ I think :rotfl:

Social Media Marketing I have yet to hear back after my 2nd interview. I should hear soon. But either way I am sticking by GR.

So DVC Marketing called me this morning for an interview.. I turned it down. Sales and Travel Public Relations Professional Internship JUSTcalled me now for an interview... I turned it down. haha. what a DAY! but I can't turn my back on Guest Relations!

I just found out I will be doing my Retail Management Internship at Animal Kingdom-Africa/Asia!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited. I wanted that area.

Congratulations! (again!) I don't know anyone over in Africa/Asia merch, but I've heard very good things about it. I'm sure you'll be great!

I came home to an interview invite for DAK myself :woohoo: so I'm pretty excited about that. Won't know about Epcot until early next week.

Congratulations! (again!) I don't know anyone over in Africa/Asia merch, but I've heard very good things about it. I'm sure you'll be great!

I came home to an interview invite for DAK myself :woohoo: so I'm pretty excited about that. Won't know about Epcot until early next week.

Congrats to both of you!!! Thats fantastic :)
SneakyPeeks... Us GR interns aren't told our locations til we get there, but my friend contacted me today and said he had looked up my name in Contacts on the Hub because he wanted to see if I was back with the company yet and saw that I was in DAK Guest Relations :rotfl: So I guess I'm currently listed in contacts as being statused there.

Of course, I'm sure this is subject to change and its not official word regarding my placement. But I hope its true! DAK is awesome! I'm glad you'll be working there - and hopefully you too Gray!

Thanks for the congrats. Congratulations on the interview invites and was DAK where you wanted to go? If so, /cheer!

Gray,
Good luck on your interviews! Everything is so exciting!

Thanks for the congrats. Congratulations on the interview invites and was DAK where you wanted to go? If so, /cheer!

Gray,
Good luck on your interviews! Everything is so exciting!

Thank you! Yeah, I have just been really really fortunate this week . there are so many awesome candidates and just being considered for everything is a big honor :)

They didn't ask my preference, and to be honest DAK probably wouldn't have been #1. But I'm just REALLY HAPPY to be in a park :goodvibes now that I'm thinking about DAK I'm getting really excited! I just wanted to be in a park... I just couldn't picture myself doing GR at DTD.

I can't wait til June17!

I accepted a PI for Labor Ops Reporting!

Finally I can join those in the countdown to June 17th.

DAK has amazing hours. Just sayin'!

Haha YES Definitely something I'm excited about! I do love DAK :lovestruc . I probably would have blurted out MK if they asked me my preference because its my favorite park. But realistically, in terms of hours I definitely think DAK is a fantastic placement!

Hello all,

Have any body heard about the Information Technology PI??
I gave my first interview around mid-week of march and still haven't heard anything...

hey every1! do you know of anyone that has heard from any PI's for MK Events, Cast Events or other kinds like that?

I am anxiously awaiting...:rotfl:

MK Events got taken down really early in the process, and when I e-mailed to ask my recruiter about it she said that they had decided not to offer that one this year :sad1: But I applied for Cast Events as well and haven't heard anything back from that one either way, so I think there's still hope for that one!

MK Events got taken down really early in the process, and when I e-mailed to ask my recruiter about it she said that they had decided not to offer that one this year :sad1: But I applied for Cast Events as well and haven't heard anything back from that one either way, so I think there's still hope for that one!

Thanks J-rat! I am crossing my fingers. But now that leaves me down to only 2 positions! ah! I hope we both hear something soon! Good luck!

I already got a Guest Relations position, and I'm pretty sure I would stick with that even if Cast Events called. So that's one more competitor out of the running for you! :)

What's the other one you applied to other than Cast Events?

Good luck! Hopefully you'll hear back soon!

I already got a Guest Relations position, and I'm pretty sure I would stick with that even if Cast Events called. So that's one more competitor out of the running for you! :)

What's the other one you applied to other than Cast Events?

Good luck! Hopefully you'll hear back soon!

Are you on the PI Facebook group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter