Fall 2012 Professional Internships

So according to Facebook and LinkedIn, it appears that the two people who currently hold the DI position I was most interest in and in the running for until this week extended.... isn't that weird that their managers wouldn't know sooner?

too bad for me- I applied to a position that no one could get!

Hi,
I wanted to bump this! I have received a interview for Merch Management and have an interview tomorrow! Has anyone done this and I have been researching the questions asked...just want to be prepared!

Does anyone know who got the Animal Programs Conservation Education Presenter internship for the Fall of 2012? I'm a hopeful for that PI this semester and wanted to make contact with someone who got the job. Thanks!

I just received a position for fall 2013 for a PI.. does anyone know much about the Falcon Square housing? Is the commute far from the park?

I was wondering what the average age of everyone who participates in a PI was?

Also any suggestions about the whole program- I'm excited and nervous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter