Fall Advantage 08 Box!

Omg, is it Post-it notes? I seriously love Post-it notes, I put them all over everything, my desk is covered.

Am I next for the box? Or soon? I want to make something for everyone too, although I was thinking more of caramels, so I just want to know when I should make them. Oh, and if anyone doesn't like them or is allergic to things or has another request, just let me know!

hey! idk if u are next or the next person after the next person! if that made sense! lol we are trying to stand clear of any messy chocolates and candies that could melt! So it is up to you....but if u do decided to make them....please package the candies tight...and seal them....please and thank you! :)

Duly noted Tyler, I'll make sure to not make a mess of the box. Short of the Post Office setting fire to the box en-route, they should be fine.

Hello, and welcome! If you're participating in the College Program for the Fall Advantage '08 season, you would need to get your pertinent address to the person currently in possession of the box. Please do NOT post your address in this thread.

IDK if there is room? i know as of right now we have six people! and we only have 1 month 3 weeks and a few days left! I would like for everybody to get the box again. When are u arriving?

i know as of right now we have six people! and we only have 1 month 3 weeks and a few days left! I would like for everybody to get the box again.

FoundinWonderland=====> When are u arriving?

Well my letter has not officially arrived yet- but I am counting on May 19. (with the 28th being back up!) :wizard:

I applied for BBB- and I want it soooo badly that I don't even want to talk about the fact that I applied for Attractions and Merch too...

So, I have exciting news:

I just sent the box like two minutes ago!!!

So Colleen, it's coming to you! I live in Michigan, so you should be getting it within 1-2 days! I hope you like it! :)

Yay!!!! I'm so excited to see this box! I got lots of cute little Disney things to put in it! And stickers! And am trying to come up with a homemade non-meltable something to make, but we'll see. Now I have something new to be checking the mail for!

If I get accepted, I'd love to be a part of this. I should find out really soon (it's been about 3 weeks..). Then you can send it right back to Michigan, haha :)

So, I have exciting news:

I just sent the box like two minutes ago!!!

So Colleen, it's coming to you! I live in Michigan, so you should be getting it within 1-2 days! I hope you like it! :)

HEY! so exciting! i am excited to get the box back! and see what has become of it! :) all i remember is the journal being blank! only with the photos that i put in there! :) i can not wait!

HEY! so exciting! i am excited to get the box back! and see what has become of it! :) all i remember is the journal being blank! only with the photos that i put in there! :) i can not wait!

Well, it's not blank anymore!!! There's a lot of good stuff I put in there... oooh, I can't wait to get it again! :)

Well, it's not blank anymore!!! There's a lot of good stuff I put in there... oooh, I can't wait to get it again! :)

I am excited to see it!!! :) i worked really hard getting it perfect....after all i am VERY picky when it comes to printing! ....if you do not know...i work in office max in the printing dept.....and i have an eye....that know whats right...and whats very wrong...lol! but i did enjoy making the journal!! after all it is unique!

Thanks to everybody who is involved with this project...it is sooo much fun! :)

AND REMEMBER......we have to make time to meet..i really would like to do our get together with in the first three days of arriving :) and remember...the last person to get the box....will bring it down with them....:) And we will share our experiences during the party/get together! :) but the box deadline....as all of you know is may 10th :).....as of the date of the get together....idk...when the time comes closer...i will have more details....any body have ideas of when we could get together? i know joanna....you are arriving like a couple days after the may 19th-ers....i want you to be included in our super fun party so if u could just post here or PM me when u are arriving!!!! :) i really want everybody who has been on this fun filled journey with this BOX....to be present! :) sooo we will see!!! :)

Cheers!
Tyler

I can't wait to see it!!

I am excited to see it!!! :) i worked really hard getting it perfect....after all i am VERY picky when it comes to printing! ....if you do not know...i work in office max in the printing dept.....and i have an eye....that know whats right...and whats very wrong...lol! but i did enjoy making the journal!! after all it is unique!

Thanks to everybody who is involved with this project...it is sooo much fun! :)

AND REMEMBER......we have to make time to meet..i really would like to do our get together with in the first three days of arriving :) and remember...the last person to get the box....will bring it down with them....:) And we will share our experiences during the party/get together! :) but the box deadline....as all of you know is may 10th :).....as of the date of the get together....idk...when the time comes closer...i will have more details....any body have ideas of when we could get together? i know joanna....you are arriving like a couple days after the may 19th-ers....i want you to be included in our super fun party so if u could just post here or PM me when u are arriving!!!! :) i really want everybody who has been on this fun filled journey with this BOX....to be present! :) sooo we will see!!! :)

Cheers!
Tyler

You did a great job Tyler! I check-in on May 21.:)

OMG I cant wait to get it again!! so wait am i making a new box again?? or are we jtsu gonna cycle the same one?? O and tyler you nee dto put some pics of you in there too!!lol. I cant wait to see it full of pics!!!

OMG I cant wait to get it again!! so wait am i making a new box again?? or are we jtsu gonna cycle the same one?? O and tyler you nee dto put some pics of you in there too!!lol. I cant wait to see it full of pics!!!

yea sorry about that...my main concern is that i wanted to get the box OUT! lol i am sorry to all! u can see me on face book.... TYLER LINEBERGER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter