Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

hey guys im Julia!!(or ju) I applied for the Spring 09 but I was a little late :( oh well ... SO im applying for fall 09 gives me a longer time to save up money !! Im pretty much going to apply for anything except custodial because me and blood/bodily functions do not work :D BTW when can you start applying for Fall 09 ??

hey guys im Julia!!(or ju) I applied for the Spring 09 but I was a little late :( oh well ... SO im applying for fall 09 gives me a longer time to save up money !! Im pretty much going to apply for anything except custodial because me and blood/bodily functions do not work :D BTW when can you start applying for Fall 09 ??

Applications for Fall 09 should be up late Jan/early Feb.

so i think everyone near me is starting to get annoyed at how much I've been talking about the College Program. I just can't wait

so i think everyone near me is starting to get annoyed at how much I've been talking about the College Program. I just can't wait

I know what you mean. Everytime I start daydreaming my friends don't even ask anymore. They've already had an earful.

Okay so this is how much of a loser I am... I sit around and watch the Disney Vacation Planning DVD because it pumps me up. I've been watching a lot of vlogs and reading these boards and the Facebook group. I'm dying! I bet this is nothing compared to the wait to be accepted, and even worse... the wait to get down there!

Okay so this is how much of a loser I am... I sit around and watch the Disney Vacation Planning DVD because it pumps me up. I've been watching a lot of vlogs and reading these boards and the Facebook group. I'm dying! I bet this is nothing compared to the wait to be accepted, and even worse... the wait to get down there!

Oh yeah. The wait once you've been accepted is a lot worse (especially if you are doing Fall- at least both Spring and SA go down in Jan for the most part. Fall people don't go down til Aug!).

Hey. I'm Katie. I'm 21. Can't wait to apply for my 2nd CP and meet new people and see some familiar faces.

hey i thought you had a count down to feb 11th

what happened?
Welll I was a little to late in applying but even if I would have gotten it I wouldnt be able to go because of some medical issues right now..I would love to get the Fall Advantage to go ASAP! Im hoping for Attractions, Merchandise , Costuming and I would even do the Food Services ( I work for Buffalo Wild Wings currently ) so it wouldnt be a big deal to move into the Food Service. :thumbsup2 I think we should use some of the dis chats and start getting to know eachother...they are from 6:30-10 every night :D Come visit..I've met alot of awesome people!!

Fall semester is officially over, now it a matter of weeks until the Fall 09 applications go up. I'M SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED! I even found a roommate already! I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not actually in yet, and **** happens... But still, May is so close and so far.

Just an idea, since I'm not sure how many people are in the facebook group. I'll post the roommate survey thing and we can all get ideas ( even if this is like 5-6 weeks too early it can't hurt to get a head start on things) :goodvibes

1. Your name?:
2. Your age?:
3. Male or female?:
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):
5. Where do you live?:
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?:
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?:
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic):
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:
17. Are you driving or flying down?:
18. What do you do for fun?:
19. What is your favorite quote?:
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:
21. Favorite things to do when not working:
22. Name one good quality about yourself:
23. Name one bad quality about yourself:
24: Your college:
25: Your major:
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?:t!
28. What sports do you like?:
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?:
30. Anything else you want to state:

SO I just wanted to say before I fill this out , Its the second time i've done it , my computer went all haywire and froze :scared1: So I've lost my quirky answers and funny southern lingo :confused3 Just thought you might find it funny :lmao:

1. Your name?:Julia " Ju " Castille
2. Your age?: 19..will be 20 for the program!
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):Straight
5. Where do you live?: Lafayette Louisiana..GO TIGERSSSS LSU LSU
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: Attractions, Merchandise, Costuming, Full Service/ Quickservice
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:I prefer Fall Advantage :D MAY BABY!!!!
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I have no Pref. just under 21 :(
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:No Pref. again
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?:I like to party, but will not be hosting parties
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:I can cook...pretty damn good
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:Funny, Caring, Loving!
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: anything but horror movies
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nada dont smoke
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yep , I drink one, or two , or three every once in a while
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I could be either one
17. Are you driving or flying down?: DRIVING BABY...who's up for a road trip sha!
18. What do you do for fun?: Road trips, Random drives, reading, sleeping, enjoying life, and good food.
19. What is your favorite quote?:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work- Thomas A. Edison
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Making a difference in someone's vacation!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP , and a little bit of party inbetween
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Happy!
23. Name one bad quality about yourself:Pickey
24: Your college:N?A
25: Your major:N?A
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Cranky hair:scared1: and knee's
27. Are you messy/tidy?:I like my space clean
28. What sports do you like?: I work at a bar..lol pretty much everything
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?:Yep sure do..who's up for some road trips!!!!
30. Anything else you want to state: I pretty much wake up happy, but have my bad days. I love disney and everything to do with the company. My family, friends and pets are my life and I wouldnt let anything happen to any of them! :hug: I love to chat so hit me up on facebook (juliacastille) or myspace.com/juliacastille..or aim o0ojulia07o0o..just let me know your a disser :D and lets have fun people.only a couple more weeks left WAHOOO :woohoo: :yay:

1. Your name?: Joanna Semsey
2. Your age?: 23 (24 in July)
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: NJ
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: I will be picking performer, character attendant again, attractions, photopass, and maybe FSFB and costuming.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Since it looks like I will have to take summer classes, Fall. :(
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I will ask for Chatham again (non-wellness).
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I will be asking for a 3BR
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: No, and probably not
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Italian, and not really
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: quiet, friendly, obsessed (with Disney)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music- showtunes, classical, oldies, modern. movies- Disney, comedy, history, and it really depends
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: More morning/afternoon
17. Are you driving or flying down?: most likely driving down
18. What do you do for fun?: photography, computer/video games, play the piano, read, go to the theater, follow my sports teams
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Let's not forget it was all started by a mouse"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: seeing all my Disney friends, going to the parks for free, meeting the characters, making new friends
21. Favorite things to do when not working: meet the characters
22. Name one good quality about yourself: good listener
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: can be too shy at times
24: Your college: Montclair State
25: Your major: General Humanities
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Mostly tidy
28. What sports do you like?: don't really play any. but I follow baseball, football, and hockey
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: most likely not. :(
30. Anything else you want to state: I can't wait to go back to Disney! Especially since I hope to go FT after the CP.

haha, I think someone has asked when that fall apps go up on every thread. When I applied for Fall 08, they were up pretty close to the start of the Spring semester. We'll have to wait and see!

Good news! The CP website has changed from Spring 2009 to Fall 2009! The applying stuff hasn't gone up, but still. It's exciting!

2009 Fall, Fall Advantage, and Fall Advantage Quarter programs
This Spring, we will update our campus presentation schedule and begin accepting online applications for our 2009 Fall, Fall Advantage, and Fall Advantage Quarter programs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter