Fall Sports Swap - ****Due Nov. 10***

Don't you just hate having sick kids? I have part of my football ones done, but DD and I need to get together to do the CC ones since we are using the same papers and that might not happen until she graduates from college in 8 years. LOL

ok, I've finished half the swap... guess when we get back from yet another freakin dance thing on sunday, I'll get the other half. maggie

Just bumping this up. Part way done. Hope to finish by the end of this week. As I mentioned on another thread, I am trying to finish up popcorn sales tallies for Nov 1, so once that is done, plan to finish my last two swaps.

wdwmom,

I need your address. Could you please pm it to me, thanks. As for my status, I have it planned out so I just need to get busy. Now that we have one more fall sport to finish up today I'll have a lot more time this week. No evening practices!

Lisa

I somehow totally missed the posting colors part. If the football folks haven't finished them, I would like garnet/gold. If you guys have, whatever is fine. Please don't redo anything for me! I've got supplies purchased, I just need to get started working on them!

just need to make the toppers for the cross country swap.... (the squares are killing me by the way! :) , think I'm now having a mental block against scrappin in general! but once today is over, it should be much better. :goodvibes maggie

WDWMom said:
I haven't finished my football ones so I can to your colors Christina.

Thanks!!!! Sorry to be a pain in the rear! I honestly have no idea how I missed it. I guess after the groups were posted, I didn't come back and check. Oh well, that's the story of my life. I always seem to be out of the loop.

Got mine in the mail today, so be on the look out. The Cross Country stuff gave me fits. I signed up for box 'n tag, and tags in the second group. Then I realized I had to come up with 3 different tags! I finially ended up with the box n tag being generic in colors and the 2 tags done in everyones team colors. I hope they are OK. Joyce

I am so slacking on the dang toppers! they are giving me fits! Guess I could do them at the PA meeting tomorrow... have to go to give an auction update, might as well do something productive while there though right? maggie

I am running behind in all my swaps. This afternoon is free, so hope to get caught up.

Thanks for the update ladies. If anyone is having touble finishing, please let me know.

:banana: I finally got my act together and printed out the dang titles! now I just have to attach them to the other part and of course do something to the dang squares for x country to make them a little more exciting, but I can probably finish that up today and mail them tomorrow! how exciting would that be? :) maggie

I'm so excited, I finished the cross country part of the swap! the soccer swap part was already done so it's all going in the mail tomorrow. whoooohoooo! maggie :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

never mind, I have the wrong envelope! I'll have to pick up the right envelope tomorrow after work, so it won't be mailed until friday. my bad. maggie

Twigs,

I received your items today. They are adorable. DD was so excited to get the CC one's. We just love them. The soccer stuff is cute too. Thanks for the little extra too.

I'm glad you like them. I had a hard time coming up with 3 different tags. I must have reworked them 10 times before I settled with the final ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter