~~~Fall Yankee Candle scent/received~~~.....CLOSED

Nothing as of Saturday.
I am away at Disneyland until next Sunday. DS is picking up the mail so I will be sure to ask him to let me know.

Thanks, Jean.
Didn't talk to DS yesterday.
If it was just sent from YC, then it will be a week or so anyway.
Thanks for stepping in and doing this :hug:

DS reports that there is a a package from YC waiting at home for me. I will report on contents when I get home. :yay:

I got home today to several packages waiting for me....one was my elf package from JLitfin, Jean.
Jean went above and beyond.....it was a wonderful, generous package and I love it all :hug:
Cute Halloween votive holder and 2 votives, Candy Corn and Witch's Brew
Cute Fall tea light holder. 2 children each holding pinecone tea light holders. They are wearing acorns on their heads and there are fall leaves all around
3!! packs of tea lights? Apple Cider, Harvest and Pumpkin Pie

Thank you so much, Jean. I love it all. It was so nice of you to step in and elf.

Holiday exchange starts soon....Nov. 1!!

I got home today to several packages waiting for me....one was my elf package from JLitfin, Jean.
Jean went above and beyond.....it was a wonderful, generous package and I love it all :hug:
Cute Halloween votive holder and 2 votives, Candy Corn and Witch's Brew
Cute Fall tea light holder. 2 children each holding pinecone tea light holders. They are wearing acorns on their heads and there are fall leaves all around
3!! packs of tea lights? Apple Cider, Harvest and Pumpkin Pie

Thank you so much, Jean. I love it all. It was so nice of you to step in and elf.

Holiday exchange starts soon....Nov. 1!!

You are so welcome, glad you liked your package.
Hope you had a wonderful trip, Welcome back.

Thank you again, Jean.

We did have a fun trip. Weather wasn't the best, but only got caught in rain once.
Halloween party was a lot of fun, World of Color was a treat and we met up with Eva and Chris for dinner one night.
Can't wait to go back in Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter