"Family Magic Tour" & semi-early CRT - Doable? Opinions?

Wendy31

DIS Veteran
Hi!!

We have CRT scheduled for 8:25 am. I just scheduled the Family Magic Tour for the same day at 10:00 am.

The CM w/ whom I spoke seemed to think we (me, my husband, 5 year old little girl, & 3 year old little boy) would have a hard time making it to where the Family Magic Tour begins by 9:45 am.

Does anyone else have any experience w/ this? Is it doable? Or, do I need to cancel the tour?

Thanks for the advice!

:earsgirl:

I don't think you will have any problems. The area where you meet for the tour is right next to city hall. It should take you less than 5 minutes to walk there from the castle. The breakfast will probably take baout an hour so you should be okay. We've done the tour twice and loved it both times!

Hey Wendi :wave:

We have a birthday breakfast booked at CRT for 8:15am and then we're also doing the Family Magic Tour at 10:00am.

I think it will be very doable, but we won't be in a huge hurry to see or ride anything because we will have already visited MK a few days before :Pinkbounc .

When are you going? My family will be there April 17-22.

Thanks for the replies!

I'm really excited about the tour, but I was worried we wouldn't be able to do it w/ a breakfast at CRT at 8:25 am. (And, I certainly wasn't going to give up CRT!)

We'll be at WDW from 5/22 through 5/28. I've got CRT scheduled for Fri, 5/27 - which is the morning EMH at MK. So, w/ it also being the Fri before Memorial Day, I'm a little worried about crowds. We'll "do" MK on the Sun night of our arrival & on Wed. And, I figured that, since we'll be at CRT during the EMH, by the time we were finished w/ breakfast, there would be lines everywhere already, so we might as well do the tour. Does my thinking my sense?

(When the EMH schedule came out, I tried to reschedule the CRT, but wasn't able to - surprise! - so I thought we'd just make the best of it!)

I'm also really hoping & praying that the characters we have during our Family Magic Tour are Peter Pan & Wendy - those are our very favorites! :love: Plus, w/ CRT being really for our daughter, I was hoping the Family Magic Tour would have some "little boy" appeal for our son.

And, for CRT, our son is wearing his Peter Pan costume, & our daughter is wearing her Tinkerbell costume, so I thought I'd let them leave them on for the tour.

Hi Wendy31!

I saw your psot that you booked the Family Magic Tour for 5/27 - that is so cool as we are booked for the tour that day too! We are a family of 4 - ds 11 and dd 8 - it will be really cool to be able to met a fellow diser at MK for the tour. I think you will be fine with CRT as we had that same time last year and we were out by 9:30 - however I am sending you a PM about CRT :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter