Family of five on Space Mountain

lknut01

Earning My Ears
Can someone please explain to me how my family of five will ride on Space Mountain? DH and I have three kids ages 6, 6, and 5. All are just above the minimum height requirement but I'm told that kids under 7 must ride with a parent. How will this work for us?

Sure - One car holds six people. Two sections of 3 seats.

Thank you so much! I've been so worried about this. Are there any rides that we will have problems with (being five)?

Most of the rides will hold 1 adult and two children..so you will be riding two and three...only ones with tight fit maybe Dumbo, and Goofy's Barnstormer but we have riden them with 1 adult and 2 children. Alot of the boat rides will accommodate five ( ITASW, POC, JC, Maelstrom, Kali River Rapids) Mission Space only holds four but you can split up with two and three. You may run into trouble at R&RRC as the seats are two by two and I wouldn't want a small child to be with a stranger or by theirself on that one. Good luck and have a Great Trip.

Thank you so much. That is great information. None of my kids meet the 48" req on R&RRC so we are set! You've been a huge help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter