Family pictures at Aulani (or Oahu in general)

JenLyn1620

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting Aulani in December and I am interested in getting some family pictures taken on the beach. Does anyone have any photographer recommendations (other than using the Photopass photographers at Aulani)? Reasonably priced, too!

Thanks in advance!

When will you be there in December? We are planning on going. My husband is a professional photographer in the Boise area and I could send you his website. I'll put him to work while on vacation lol

Becky, we will be there the 22-29 of December. I would be interested in hiring your husband if you are there then!!

Any other thoughts on this? Getting to be last minute and I'm starting to think I might want to do family pictures on my December Aulani trip. Alternatively can anyone report on the price/quality of booking this with the Photopass photogs? How far in advance would you book that, or could I do it when I arrive?

We booked the $350 45 minute photo shoot at Aulani through the resort. I was very disappointed in the results. It was a photopass photographer who was not experienced enough. Our beach photos were facing the sun and we all are squinting and the photos are all looking downward so we all look like we have double chins. She then took us up into a floral area of the resort for some shots. These are better but we were sweaty from the beach which shows up in the picture. I don't know why she didn't shoot these first, other than inexperience! Book a local photographer!

When will you be there in December? We are planning on going. My husband is a professional photographer in the Boise area and I could send you his website. I'll put him to work while on vacation lol
You know he's gonna kill you right?:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter