• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fanny pack/crossbody bag size?

Penny McMouse

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to figure out what size bag has to be stowed vs. what can be worn on rides (excluding VC, Hulk, and Rip Ride Rocket). All I've found is "small" bag with three prong clasp on belt/strap. Can anyone elaborate on that? What is small? I'm looking at this bag or this one and would like clarification before getting a few of them for our group.

I’ve used the Kipling which is small but thick (nice size) I’ve used the lululemon standard size. My sister used the Athleta one that is larger.

You cannot have stuff hanging off it either. We had a pouch with rain jackets in them attached with a clip and they made us take the pouch off and put them in a locker.

EDITED to correct typo. “Sauce” should have been size. lol

Last edited:
I’m sorry. I didn’t click your links earlier. I did just now. Both of those bags you linked should be fine as far as size, as long as they have the three prong clasp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter