Fantasia Gardens Question...HELP!!

We're all anxiously awaiting the result of the Shantu Open (although I'm pretty sure I don't want to see pics!)

So, who's got permanent bragging rights?

I can't wait to see photographic evidence! Let's just hope nobody got banned from the course.
-MrsAPalm

Don't forget to let us know what color of balls you used ;)

OT ....Tell the truth.... did :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( help you win the game?? ;)

:smooth:

PS: We want details!!!!

Edit: Miss Cleo knew you were going to win!!!!!

Jsut a quick update until all the players return from WDW.

OT won, he beat Jen by two strokes, and I was behind another 7 strokes. And if you can believe it, he used a blue ball. :( :( :( :(

I am missing my dear friends right now. A great time was had by all.

I am safely home ... with photographic evidence that I will post later this week ... I have to do laundry and get caught up with work ... I promise a report ... maybe tomorrow.

And I am missing Jas and OT as well!

I had a pink ball, Jas had a purple ball and yes ... OT won with a blue ball:jester:

Time for dinner!

Don't let the score fool you!! I literally crushed my lesser opponents. I started feeling so bad towards the end of the course, when I think I was leading by a dozen strokes or more, I let up and tried to play down at their level. I think I might receive an Oscar nomination for the way I acted like I was still trying.

Trust me when I say it would have brought tears to the eyes to those who were lucky enough to see me in all my mini-golfing glory. And I must say it had to have been extremely comforting to my less adept competition, to experience the humble way in which I carried myself during the game. You would NEVER have known that I started off leading on the first hole and never looked back. Through it all I was supportive and encouraging, even offering tips on the best way to play the hole.

Yes, as Miss Cleo knew all along, playing golf with blue balls can help, but only when the balls are being batted around with a good putter, wielded by a skilled player. Alas, the secret weapons smuggled in from Canada did NOTHING to help them beat the superior player. You need more powerful mojo to beat one of the world's best mini-golf players, Madonna. Not even the annoying kid named Benjamin, nor the extreme heat could throw me off.

And don't you worry MrsA, no one was thrown off the course. We did all the dirty stuff in the misty cave, out of sight of the CM's. It's a shame I lost my boxers somewhere in there...they were my favorite pair too!! We don't have any pics of what went on in the cave, however. There was no one with a free hand to hold the camera.

Will there be a rematch? Oh I certainly hope so!! I'd like to start planning it right now. I'm sure the next time will be even more fun. Perhaps we can try Winter Summerland, who knows? Maybe even tour the country, visiting different courses.

The strange thing is...I don't recall what we decided the prize would be. And whatever it is, I don't think I've had it bestowed on me yet. Just in case, I'm stopping off at the grocery store for a big can of olive oil.

I can't wait to start planning for the next meet!

Alas, the secret weapons smuggled in from Canada did NOTHING to help them beat the superior player. You need more powerful mojo to beat one of the world's best mini-golf players, Madonna.

Well I see that your mini putting powers are beyond even the force of the Disencils...hummmmmm shall I start creating new secret weapons for the ladies for the next match....humm????

Not even the annoying kid named Benjamin...could throw me off.

Oh - do tell...

And what, exactly, what this failed secret weapon?

If I recall, lifelong bragging rights were part of the winner's package. It appears you've jumped on that one already!

And what is the force of the Disencils, Madonna?

. . . there's so much more we need to know

omg, OT you remembered the kid's name? I was just trying to stay out of his way. rofl.

And don't listen to OT as humble as he may be trying to sound, he was acting like a brat the whole time.

(Pssst..I'm sitting here with OT's boxers on my head. Who is the real winner?)

And thank you to Madonna for my most treasured disencil. I love it!!!!! May not have helped me win, but its great!!!!!!

And what, exactly, what this failed secret weapon?

oh - but it's not up to me to tell...I only produce them - never use them...
And thank you to Madonna for my most treasured disencil. I love it!!!!! May not have helped me win, but its great!!!!!!
Your most welcome Jas - glad you liked it! Thought it was very *you*.......

When are we going to see pictures???

I have digital photos of the great event ... not many like two or three ... soon as I get a free minute I will post them ..., won't be until the weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter