Fantasia Mini Golf Parking

Ldisneygraham

Earning My Ears
Is parking available and free at Fantasia Mini Golf?

And after we golf, could we leave our car there and walk over to the boardwalk to get my kids a treat?

Disney does not make it easy to get there at all. There's parking at the Swan and Dolphin but that is $20+. I believe it used to have its own parking but now that the Swan and Dolphin Reserve is open the parking lot may have been folded into that property.

Our kids are older (8-14) and we walked to Fantasia from Beach Club. The walk should have taken under 20 mins but it took almost 40 because, well... kids. There's also a fairly busy road that you have to cross to get there (EPCOT Resorts Blvd). We had a great time playing but the walk back was excruciatingly slow and we gave up at the Swan and took the boat back to Beach Club. Even though my children are athletes in multiple sports they were spent after several days at Disney, the walk to Fantasia, spending an hour in the sun (even though it was a gorgeous, cool day), so the walk back was one part of the trip where we were not at our finest moment as a family 🤣

Summerland is much easier to get to.

We golfed there last year and there was a gated lot for parking. The staff validated the parking tcket. I cannot recall if there was a time limit but I believe so.

We golfed there in January - like danno561 said there is a gated lot for parking, they also validated for us; I think the limit was three hours but I am not positive - it is not really in a "walkable" area, busy roads and such like GinnyBear's_mom mentioned.

I might be speculating, but I believe the new Swan Reserve took up a chunk of the parking they used to have - which used to be free to golfers. Apparently, it's a little more restricted now.

I realize this is an old thread but does anyone have experience parking at Swan Reserve and having parking validated by Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course so you don't have to pay at the gate?

I realize this is an old thread but does anyone have experience parking at Swan Reserve and having parking validated by Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course so you don't have to pay at the gate?
Parking is free after you get your ticket validated. We were there this past Feb. There was a person stationed at the gate to help with the ticket process since it is initially confusing, you don't want to scan the wrong part of the ticket when you exit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter