fantasmic buffet...which seating

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
I am sooo confused about the options.....this will be our first time to DL and will be traveling with DH and DS ages 5 & 10...they love fantastic at WDW so want to do one of the seatings....

Which should we do.....
Going June 27-July 3rd..do you think there will be 2 shows? Should I do the second?
thanks

You should do the first one so that you can stay and watch the fireworks.

I would say the weekend for sure will have 2 shows and probably the weeknights would as well since it's the busy season.

The fireworks were "designed" to be seen from main street in front of the castle. If that is something important to you, you would probably want to save your seating spot early and then go to the second Fantasmic show.

Techinically if you go to the first show of Fantasmic you are not "guaranteed" to be able to stay in your seat for the fireworks although many report that they have been able to. This gives you a very nice spot for viewing them and you don't have to fight the crowds.

Of course you could always watch the fireworks more than one night so get the Fantasmic seat view and the main street view.

Or since the first show of Fantasmic is by far busier than the second, if you wanted to continue riding rides during the first one, you may experience less wait time.

You can't go wrong either way!

If there are 2 shows - do the latter. Our kids did not have the staying power to sit for 2-3 hours before the show to hold decent spots at that age. If you do not hold the spots in advance, you will end up with kids on your shoulders through the show - so many people cram in there they have to stand. For the 2nd show, wait in New Orleans Square, or over by Frontierland or Splash until after the fireworks, and then scoot in to get a good seat. You'll still see the firewors that night from afar. Then the next night plan on being at main st for the good view of the fireworks. You'll have a much more pleasant time! Good luck!

With kids that young, I vote for the earlier seating. They never show Fantasmic any earlier than 9pm with the 2nd show being 1 1/2 hours after the first, so your talking 10:30 for the 2nd show. Even with an afternoon nap, that's pushing it for my 9yr old.

Plus, like others said, you can stay and watch the fireworks. Since you'll be there multiple nights, you can get 2 different views of the fireworks, one from your Fantasmic seats and another from in front of the castle. It will seem like 2 different shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter