Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

I've been checking twice daily for the past month or so and now checking every 10 minutes today haha.
Wondering if it really will be tomorrow at 6 a.m. because I have seen every so often times for a restaurant will show the day before it is released.
But as other said there really is no consistency.
Good luck everyone!

Someone needs to start a post stating they were able to book for Jan.. then we can see the real mass hysteria set in lol
I'm patiently waiting for early January as well

You do need a credit card stored in your profile to book (or you can enter manually)

So I don’t see any tables for 5 despite all the availability for 4 (12/8 and 12/9 cancellations). Does anyone know if there are tables of 5 or should I be looking for a table of 6?

Edit: I couldn’t see any tables for 5 or 6 and now I can; weird

Last edited:
So I don’t see any tables for 5 despite all the availability for 4. Does anyone know if there are tables of 5 or should I be looking for a table of 6?

Edit: I couldn’t see any tables for 5 or 6 and now I can; weird
Did you find reservations?

I've been checking every day at 6 am for weeks now, at least it looks like we won't have to wait too much longer. Glad to have found this thread to see all the others anxiously waiting like myself.

If not a morning drop, I shall hit refresh all day.
I refreshed until midnight and then when I woke up. Didn’t set an alarm. Had to get up slightly before 6 am est so tried then. Seems like it will be the one time when we are not looking.

I refreshed until midnight and then when I woke up. Didn’t set an alarm. Had to get up slightly before 6 am est so tried then. Seems like it will be the one time when we are not looking.

Same (except I still had to set an alarm to get up before 6am especially after going to bed so late last night)!
I don’t think I have it in me to do another 13 hour refresh today….

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter