Fantasmic Has Finally Returned!!

OK. Update. I had WAY more options on the app vs. the website. Just changed our H&V rez to Sci Fi on 12/13! NOW we are all set. Let the countdown begin!
Noticed that as well, Sci Fi was an option on the app but not on the website. Disney IT can be so strange.

Tried to book Hollywood Brown Derby on the app and it would keep saying everything was booked and wouldnt go through. Had to get out the bed and pull out the computer, then the reservation went through without an issue.

We now have Brown Derby for 12/10.

It seems more stuff is trickling in. Im seeing times now that werent available when i hopped on at 6am eastern.

Last edited:
Well aren't I stupid. My only other epcot day is Nov 4 and no Fantasmic that day
OK it's early. You said only other Epcot Day! And you said Nov 4 and I'm assuming you mean Dec 4. And that you mean Hollywood Studios right :).....Fantasmic is at Hollywood.

If you are like me, you are OVER all the planning. I know I am. I'm done now. Come on Dec 11th!!!!

Finally got the H&V time for 12/3 we wanted. Had to book for 3 and will call to change to 2, but ALL reservations are now set for our trip!🎉🎉🎉

Was able to get Sci Fi for 4:55pm. Personally I would much rather have Brown Derby, but taking our 5 year old DGD, so figured Sci Fi was a better option. I have always liked the food there.
So excited as DGD and DD have NEVER seen Fantasmic and I can't wait to share the experience with them!

Booked Mama Melrose for our day. Still torn if we will keep it. We don’t go until 12/23 so I’m waiting to see where the seating area is, if there is a G+ option, and just in general how hard it is to see the show. We’d be fine with the later show if that’s easier. Glad I’m not the first week!

Booked Mama Melrose for our day. Still torn if we will keep it. We don’t go until 12/23 so I’m waiting to see where the seating area is, if there is a G+ option, and just in general how hard it is to see the show. We’d be fine with the later show if that’s easier. Glad I’m not the first week!
Is there more than one show time? I noticed my lunch reservation said “early show”, but didn’t state a time. I don’t really care, just curious.

That was a crazy drop! Finally got what I wanted but those times just kept popping up for all the restaurants at different times between 05:30 ET and 06:15 ET when I got the one I wanted, so glad I came to this thread and saw other people posting, thank you!!! I made and canceled 4 different ADRs before I got what I wanted (Sci-fi dinner on 12/7). I hope everybody had good luck!!!!

It seems like there will be but that haven’t said what times yet.

From page on MDE (not the dining page... so far... Looks like 8PM and 9:30PM until Nov 7--- then 8PM only until Nov 13--- then 9PM (only thru 12/25) --- Obv, subject change, but thats what its showing now

That was a crazy drop! Finally got what I wanted but those times just kept popping up for all the restaurants at different times between 05:30 ET and 06:15 ET when I got the one I wanted, so glad I came to this thread and saw other people posting, thank you!!! I made and canceled 4 different ADRs before I got what I wanted (Sci-fi dinner on 12/7). I hope everybody had good luck!!!!

Indeed !!! Loaded for me at 6:01AM (est)--- was able to get MM @ 5:20PM (the last time we did the Fantasmic! dining package was with MM, so bit of nostalgia) --- booked SCI-FI for later in trip (without package) --- but the crazy thing was that I had multiple tabs open, and was loading them at the same time, and when it came time to confirm the ADR, it was switching restaurants !! At one point, I had (3) confirmations for B & C !!! (was supposed to be Via Napoli, Space 220, and B & C)
Worked fine the entire time, until the confirmation !! So, I had to start over again a few times !! Crazy--- all while rushing to get the kids to school--- gotta love ADR day !!!

OK it's early. You said only other Epcot Day! And you said Nov 4 and I'm assuming you mean Dec 4. And that you mean Hollywood Studios right :).....Fantasmic is at Hollywood.

If you are like me, you are OVER all the planning. I know I am. I'm done now. Come on Dec 11th!!!!
OMG you are so right about it all hehehe

From page on MDE (not the dining page... so far... Looks like 8PM and 9:30PM until Nov 7--- then 8PM only until Nov 13--- then 9PM (only thru 12/25) --- Obv, subject change, but thats what its showing now
yeah. we are 12/13 so only 1 show, but who knows what will change by then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter