• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic River Belle Premium Dinner Package Questions/Experience

I'm seeing that some weeks appear to have this available every night, and some weeks (including ours so far) don't seem to offer this package Monday-Thursdsay.

At first, I thought that perhaps they just hadn't released the availability for our week, but a quick check back through the calendar reveals that there are other weeks besides our own with the same issue. Is this typical?
Most of the time Fantasmic and the fireworks only happen from Friday to Sunday. Only during holidays does it happen in weekdays.

Most of the time Fantasmic and the fireworks only happen from Friday to Sunday. Only during holidays does it happen in weekdays.
Awesome, thanks for the response! I feel like I'm learning a whole new language and set of rules with DL.

I don't see "premium" on the website. Do you simply book for the 7:15pm time slot and that's it you are premium?

Fantasmic isn't supposed to start until May 24. Are you seeing packages posted already?

Fantasmic isn't supposed to start until May 24. Are you seeing packages posted already?
No I was scanning all dates April 1st being the farthest out at the moment, seeing no openings at all and thinking "Darn these go fast!" and then remembered it was down. The trip I'm planning for is in September so hopefully it will be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter