Fantasmic seating

ameetee

Earning My Ears
On my trip a couple years ago, I got great front row seating in the Fast Pass section with my ECV at Rivers of Light, and I was wondering if Fantasmic has any similar close up seating for ECV's and wheelchairs. Last time I went to Fantasmic with an ECV, I was put behind the main section, and the view wasn't too good. So I was wondering if I got there earlier with Fast Pass, if there is a chance of a better spot, or if that is the closest you can get on wheels.

On my trip a couple years ago, I got great front row seating in the Fast Pass section with my ECV at Rivers of Light, and I was wondering if Fantasmic has any similar close up seating for ECV's and wheelchairs. Last time I went to Fantasmic with an ECV, I was put behind the main section, and the view wasn't too good. So I was wondering if I got there earlier with Fast Pass, if there is a chance of a better spot, or if that is the closest you can get on wheels.

You’ll most likely be put on the top row, as all of the other rows require going down stairs.

You’ll most likely be put on the top row, as all of the other rows require going down stairs.
Actually, there are ramps all the way to the front row at the outside of the seating areas on both sides.
The aisles between have only stairs.

The majority of the seating for guests using mobility devices is in the back row, but there are a few spots in the very front. Ask if any are available when they are showing you to a spot. Since there are only a few, they fill up fast.
As was mentioned, you will get wet there. The animated parts of the show are projected on screens made of water mist. When the wind catches it, you will get misted.
The first time we sat in the front, we wondered why CMs were selling beach towels. Once the show started, we got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter