Fantasmic - toilet access?

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
I am starting to worry about waiting 90minutes to see Fantasmic. Once we are seated can we get out and back for the loo or food? (I have memories of DD wetting herself queueing for Splash Mountain a few years back - luckily I managed to stand her in a flower bed just in time or the people in the queue would have been "splashed" twice that day!!)

Alternatively, as we are going the last two weeks in August should we go for the dinner package or are these hard to get??

thanks for any help.

There are stalls at the back/top of the seats that sell food & drink. Vendors also come around selling drinks etc. don't know about toilets but I'm sure there must be some access.

Do the dinner package is my advice, we did it last year it was easy.

We booked it at Guest Relations at MGM the morning we arrived. The CM advises you on the choice of restaurants & times to go for.

Guest Relations is just through the enterence (spell?) on your left -hand side next to a garage I think.

We chose to eat at Mama Melrose's -Italian ,lovely food & childrens menu. We didn't have to queue.

The best part is that you don't have to queue for Fantasmic, you use a separate enterance & show up just half hour before the show starts. We walked straight in .

There is also reserved seating .

It's a lovely show well worth seeing.
:jester: :cool: :cool:

...... yes there are restrooms located behind the seating area and refreshment carts. One or two of us stay to keep the seats whilst the others go to the restrooms but BE SURE to note where you are sitting - the amphitheatre is huge!!
Is it just you and your DD? If so, then the dinner package is a good idea - you don't pay any extra, just for your meal :)

There is a HUGE loo at the back of the amphitheatre. I just mentioned to a CM, that I was taking my DD to the loo am I ok to get back in and she said sure (like why are you asking me!) we actually sat near the back last year (for a quick gettaway afterwards;) And I can honestly say the 'view' of the show is just as good. I love Fantasmic, I could watch it every night and not get bored.

There will be four of us me, my husband, daughter and son. As DS is 11 and therefore needs an adult ticket to enter the park will he also need to order an adult main course in order to get a Fantasmic entrance pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter