Fantastic trip.....Great memories!

Campingbuddy

Mouseketeer
Just got back from a wonderful trip! Seven nights at a FW cabin and seven nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Our first week was at FW. We were in cabin 2504. Fantasic bus service all over the "world". Believe it or not we never had to wait for a bus. When we walked up to the bus stop the bus we wanted just happend to be there. This was going to and from FW to any park or enve Downtown Disney. I know it sounds to good to be true but it really did happen. The mousekeeper left us towel animals from a monkey, alligator and all the way up to an elephant! Hoop Dee Doo was great also. We rented an electric cart for the week and also did the family plan at the marina for the week. My dw and I took a pontoon boat out for about an hour everyday. My ds (18 and 15) took the watermice out several times a day and the ponton boat once or twice. We really got our money's worth and it was FUN. We usually go to FW in our pop up but this time we decided to stay at the cabin and resort. My youngest ds and I wanted a "hotel" setting this time.

Everthing was really fantstic! I cannot express how very pleased we were with everthing on this trip. Even the parks were not to crowded. DW and I would walk right up to the rides with maybe a 5 minute wait. Unbelievible! What a great trip!

I'm so happy you had a great trip!!! I love reading everyone's experiences, we will be making our first trip to FW in a couple of weeks.

Any suggestions?

We too are pop up owners and doing the cabin thing in August. Anything we shouldn't forget for the cabins that wasn't there?

We4mickey

Everything we needed to cook with was there. We stoped at a fairly new Publix near the outlet mall and bought a couple of throw away pizza pans/baking sheets, food items, water and soft drinks. Prices there were good.

Glad we did the cabin but we are ready to go back in the pop up again. With the camper you are always bringing a piece of home with you.

There is a lot of good information on this board about FW. We have been many times and still learning new things from the DIS!

shelanaoaktree

The only suggestion I can give you is to have an open mind about the location of your cabin becasue wherever they place you is a great place to be. We made sure that we complimented everyone from the bus drivers to the mouskeepers and they all seem very glad to hear the compliments. FW castmembers helped to make our trip great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter