Fantasy shows??

debfen

Have a Zippity Do Dah Day!
We leave August 18 on our cruise on the Fantasy. Can anyone tell me what shows will be playing? and or what movies will also be showing? DD is really hoping that the new Pooh movie will be showing.

We leave August 18 on our cruise on the Fantasy. Can anyone tell me what shows will be playing? and or what movies will also be showing? DD is really hoping that the new Pooh movie will be showing.

Yes the new Pooh movie will be playing. The shows will be the same since the fantasy first cruise. Believe, Aladdin, wishes

As noted, the Broadway-style shows on the Fantasy are Believe, Aladdin, and Wishes. To find out what movies will be playing you can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise. That said, if there's a movie that's opening WHILE you are on the cruise, they won't tell you that it's going to show onboard. If it's a new movie (already running), yes, it will be onboard.

We just asked the same question of DCL the other day because we are also on that cruise. See attached screen shot of the movies they told us would be on our cruise!

Attachments

• 09D0C4DD-12E7-4466-964A-8D0911F3154E.jpeg
    09D0C4DD-12E7-4466-964A-8D0911F3154E.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 37

We were so disappointed to not have a show of some sort each night of our Fantasy Cruise. We were not aware of this change and really talked up the entertainment to family that was joining us. Sorry Disney, you lost us on this one.

We were so disappointed to not have a show of some sort each night of our Fantasy Cruise. We were not aware of this change and really talked up the entertainment to family that was joining us. Sorry Disney, you lost us on this one.
I believe the "two nights for every show" thing was a test. It's been reported that many cruises now may have a matinee for an additional 3rd show, but the 3 main shows still run only one night with other entertainment the other nights.

I believe the "two nights for every show" thing was a test. It's been reported that many cruises now may have a matinee for an additional 3rd show, but the 3 main shows still run only one night with other entertainment the other nights.

The Fantasy that just sailed on Saturday also has the two nights for every show. I saw a Navigator someone posted. We sail Saturday, and am annoyed about the change.

The Fantasy that just sailed on Saturday also has the two nights for every show. I saw a Navigator someone posted. We sail Saturday, and am annoyed about the change.

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: Yuck. And double yuck. Not happy to hear this as well sail on the Fantasy the first of September. :sad2:

We sail on the Fantasy 8/25. This is a very disappointing development.

What would really be great, is if the extra performance took place later (after second seating dinner), instead of on another night or a matinee. However, I know that will never happen.

We sail on the Fantasy 8/25. This is a very disappointing development.

What would really be great, is if the extra performance took place later (after second seating dinner), instead of on another night or a matinee. However, I know that will never happen.

On the most recent Fantasy cruise, Wishes played the first night at 7:15, and the 2nd night at 6:15 and 8:30. This was the pattern for the 3 shows they have. I didn't see any matinee shows listed in the Navigator.

On the most recent Fantasy cruise, Wishes played the first night at 7:15, and the 2nd night at 6:15 and 8:30. This was the pattern for the 3 shows they have. I didn't see any matinee shows listed in the Navigator.

I would love a 10:30pm performance (as I said earlier, I know it would never happen). There is so little else going on around the entire ship at that time, it's the perfect time for the show.

I don't get the 7:15 show. Does that end early enough for 2nd seating? It seems those with first seating would have to rush through dinner to make it for a 7:15 show.

I don't get the 7:15 show. Does that end early enough for 2nd seating? It seems those with first seating would have to rush through dinner to make it for a 7:15 show.

I guess they figure people with both dining times could make a 7:15pm show. I believe the shows are approx 50 minutes. So, it's basically rush from the theater to dinner for those with second seating. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Do they announce the show schedule for the entire cruise on the first night?

I may rush dinner for a show if it were the only day they had it, but if I knew I could catch it later in the cruise at a more convenient time, I would skip it the first time.

Do they announce the show schedule for the entire cruise on the first night?

I may rush dinner for a show if it were the only day they had it, but if I knew I could catch it later in the cruise at a more convenient time, I would skip it the first time.

Yes, the times will be on the Day 1 Navigator for the entire week of "headline" shows. If the schedule remains on the 2 night format for our cruise Saturday, we will skip the show on night one, and see it night 2 while we are all dressed up for formal night. I figure it's a perfect time to ride the Aquaduck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter