Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Not sure why people are shocked by the prices, it's a Disney resort. The Disney resorts have always been substantially more expensive than any other hotel just like anywhere else. I even think the Maihama first hotel might be the best secret option for a hotel personally. But really to stay there, you have to know Japanese since there's not really any English speaking staff there.
Oh no! You must have missed the part where I stated that the math checks out for the individual components.

I think it’s fine to expect a high price but still feel a certain way about dropping $3k for theme park experience. Happy that’s all you got out of my post, though.

I am planning a trip early April 2025 and reading this thread has me stressed already! LOL
I’m kind of glad we’re going right before it opens. I’m stressed reading this thread too lol

Tokyo Disney will certainly be the most expensive part of my Japan trip :rotfl:

My 1-night package, 1-person package ran about $1000 for Mira Costa (about the same as Disneyland Hotel). Toy Story was about $785 for reference. Let's just say I am glad I am not paying for an entire family!

MiraCosta room-only is closer to $400 and Toy Story is around $235 per night for my dates. I won't do the math for what went into the rest of my $$$ LOL!

Not a deal-breaker, but surprised that as a new property, the FS Hotel doesn’t have a fitness center or pool. I guess it’s geared toward one and two night stays…

My 1-night package, 1-person package ran about $1000 for Mira Costa (about the same as Disneyland Hotel). Toy Story was about $785 for reference. Let's just say I am glad I am not paying for an entire family!

MiraCosta room-only is closer to $400 and Toy Story is around $235 per night for my dates. I won't do the math for what went into the rest of my $$$ LOL!
You can make it up with the beverage voucher…🥤🥤🥤

Not a deal-breaker, but surprised that as a new property, the FS Hotel doesn’t have a fitness center or pool. I guess it’s geared toward one and two night stays…

Pools are not big in Japanese hotels. I think Miracosta charges extra for theirs. I don't plan on spending my time at the pool though; I want to see the parks.

Hopefully the bathroom lines aren't long :rotfl2: Looking forward to trying the beverages though. We usually drink water, ice tea, coffee, or cocktails at the parks. Not big on sodas, but they have a lot of really interesting looking beverages.

Oh boy will I ever! When I heard some of the more fun drinks are included, that sealed the deal. I am a boba-holic so if I can find any of those included, I will be sitting by that stand all day! I watched the recent TDR Explorer video and he showed a few fun looking drinks, I know I need to try that apple tea soda for sure! I am a water drinker in the US parks so it will be fun to try something different for "free" :hyper:

It'll be the most expensive part of my trip too. I did a test booking tonight just to get a sense of the price (side note, but I saw a ton of availability for the new Fantasy Springs hotel in mid August).

mickey-bread.gif
This will be my sister and I until November lol

It'll be the most expensive part of my trip too. I did a test booking tonight just to get a sense of the price (side note, but I saw a ton of availability for the new Fantasy Springs hotel in mid August).

View attachment 839729
This will be my sister and I until November lol
I just tried a test one too, to see if I could 4 days at Fantasy Springs hotel and then I'd cancel my package. I didn't let into the site until 9:12 and it was already gone. I need to do the refresh to get into the site I think at about 8:55 to get into the waiting room a bit early. The fantasy springs hotel was sold out but I could get rooms at all the others.

I did find a way to see full availability across a month for those who are still looking for packages, once you get a sold out for your specific dates, click on the more information on the attractions and more if you click the arrow that drops down where it says sold out. From there you can check availability and it will bring up the whole month and check each date slowly and ones that have packages available will show as a circle on the calendar. This is great for those who are flexible in their dates.

I just tried a test one too, to see if I could 4 days at Fantasy Springs hotel and then I'd cancel my package. I didn't let into the site until 9:12 and it was already gone. I need to do the refresh to get into the site I think at about 8:55 to get into the waiting room a bit early. The fantasy springs hotel was sold out but I could get rooms at all the others.

I did find a way to see full availability across a month for those who are still looking for packages, once you get a sold out for your specific dates, click on the more information on the attractions and more if you click the arrow that drops down where it says sold out. From there you can check availability and it will bring up the whole month and check each date slowly and ones that have packages available will show as a circle on the calendar. This is great for those who are flexible in their dates.
I just did another test for August 31-September 2 and I saw the Fantasy Springs hotel available for packages. My wait was 9 minutes. Unless you're talking about just the hotel without a package.

I didn't even realize you could get September yet so I need to be more aware of when November drops.

I just did another test for August 31-September 2 and I saw the Fantasy Springs hotel available for packages. My wait was 9 minutes. Unless you're talking about just the hotel without a package.

I didn't even realize you could get September yet so I need to be more aware of when November drops.
I was just looking at the hotels only because I already have a package we are going July 8-12. If could have gotten the Fantasy Springs hotel tonight for 4 nights I would have cancelled our package and just stayed there. Tomorrow will be the start of my actual dates so I wanted to trial run it today.

Oh boy will I ever! When I heard some of the more fun drinks are included, that sealed the deal. I am a boba-holic so if I can find any of those included, I will be sitting by that stand all day! I watched the recent TDR Explorer video and he showed a few fun looking drinks, I know I need to try that apple tea soda for sure! I am a water drinker in the US parks so it will be fun to try something different for "free" :hyper:
I was watching him too. I love boba but never have it at home. That apple tea soda is first on my list!

September isn't available. Sometimes it shows dates that are not available, but it will show 0 availability if you select it.

I was just looking at the hotels only because I already have a package we are going July 8-12. If could have gotten the Fantasy Springs hotel tonight for 4 nights I would have cancelled our package and just stayed there. Tomorrow will be the start of my actual dates so I wanted to trial run it today.

Good luck. Timing the reload for the hotels is so rough. I prefer when it puts you into a long queue, like it does for the packages right now.

I was watching him too. I love boba but never have it at home. That apple tea soda is first on my list!

September isn't available. Sometimes it shows dates that are not available, but it will show 0 availability if you select it.

Good luck. Timing the reload for the hotels is so rough. I prefer when it puts you into a long queue, like it does for the packages right now.
That's what I found out when trying to have the package date start in September but if you put the start date for August 31st you can have it for September 1st and 2nd as well.

Also boba is delicious. I don't get it all the time so it's a little treat every now and then.

Real talk, it's not so bad:

Fantasy Springs Ticket: $150
Regular ticket: $75
Priority Passes x5: $75
Breakfast: $75
Gift items: $75
Beverage ticket: $30
Popcorn bucket: $10

That's all about $500. Throw in an extra hundo for the security of knowing that you have your access to Fantasy Springs locked down!

Real talk, it's not so bad:

Fantasy Springs Ticket: $150
Regular ticket: $75
Priority Passes x5: $75
Breakfast: $75
Gift items: $75
Beverage ticket: $30
Popcorn bucket: $10

That's all about $500. Throw in an extra hundo for the security of knowing that you have your access to Fantasy Springs locked down!
Thanks for making us feel better. I needed that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter