• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Factored in all those as good as possible. Giving 1.5 purchase per ride for the ahead of time x8 rides along with rest those cited.

Only unknown the worth of the advanced restaurant And 2months ahead.

My thinking is reserve package at 5+ months, then try to cobble together 4 nights at 4months at miracosta and cancel the fs package for.full refund. The miracosta stay still guarantees fs ticket purchase from.my understanding,?

Also....is we do stay at.toy story, no early entry, but still fs ticket ability and it's right.across the street from the fs entrance?
Only those staying at FS Hotel or purchasing a vacation package can get the FS day pass.

Any thoughts on what happens for the Disney Sea non-Fantasy Springs day (day 3) of a 3-day vacation package when staying at the Fantasy Springs hotel? I assume you will have access to the hotel entrance/land (and of course not the pass for the rides)?

Last edited:
I got my Japan rail vouchers in the mail today. My capital one shopping rebate capped out at $250 so I should have purchased them individually instead of all 5 of us on one to maximize the 27% rebate from capital one.

Any thoughts on what happens for the Disney Sea non-Fantasy Springs day (day 3) of a 3-day vacation package when staying at the Fantasy Springs hotel? I assume you will have access to the hotel entrance/land (and of course not the pass for the rides)?
I think you are correct, you will have access to FS but just not the wristband with the unlimited premier access lines.

Sometimes the hotel search is so heartbreaking. A Porto Paradiso Superior Harbor View room (same as my package the night before) showed up for June 6th but errored when I clicked it :sad: At least now I know what the room costs outside of the package LOL!

I played around with another room to check and when you successfully click the room it definitely holds it in your cart, but when you hit the back button to release it (I assuming closing your tab works similarly though perhaps has a slight delay) it shows back up in inventory immediately. I sort of love that about TDR, the rooms are basically all up for grabs and they don't seem to hold them back.

If you’re staying for 1 night, and you’re using the Happy Entry perk to get into Tokyo Disneysea the next morning, then what happens to your luggage if you’re staying at Disneysea all day?

Don’t you need to checkout by 11am?

If you’re staying for 1 night, and you’re using the Happy Entry perk to get into Tokyo Disneysea the next morning, then what happens to your luggage if you’re staying at Disneysea all day?

Don’t you need to checkout by 11am?
You checkout and take your luggage to bell services. They will keep it until you finish at the park for the day.

I booked 2 vacation packages on the same dates (one for myself and the other for my sister). I booked dinner under one reservation successfully but it's not letting me book under the second reservation. The time slot shows as available and I get this error message regardless of how many guests I select (even 1): "You have exceeded the maximum number of guests we can take per reservation." The FAQ says you can only book once per meal but this is another reservation without an existing dinner booking. What am I doing wrong?

You checkout and take your luggage to bell services. They will keep it until you finish at the park for the day.
What about vice versa?

Let’s say I’m at DisneySea on day 1, then I’m checking in to my 1st night at Fantasy Springs.

Check in isn’t until 4pm. Can I drop my luggage very early, such as 6am?

I booked 2 vacation packages on the same dates (one for myself and the other for my sister). I booked dinner under one reservation successfully but it's not letting me book under the second reservation. The time slot shows as available and I get this error message regardless of how many guests I select (even 1): "You have exceeded the maximum number of guests we can take per reservation." The FAQ says you can only book once per meal but this is another reservation without an existing dinner booking. What am I doing wrong?
Is one of the packages an attractions and more package and the other just the attractions package? Only the "and more" allows you to make dinner reservations within it early. You can only make early dinner reservations at the hotel restaurants, all the park ones you have to get one month out.

Is one of the packages an attractions and more package and the other just the attractions package? Only the "and more" allows you to make dinner reservations within it early. You can only make early dinner reservations at the hotel restaurants, all the park ones you have to get one month out.
They're both attraction packages and I'm making hotel restaurant reservations. I was able to book dinner under one vacation package but not the other.

They're both attraction packages and I'm making hotel restaurant reservations. I was able to book dinner under one vacation package but not the other.
Are you logging into your sister's disney account separately with two different travel cases, or is it all under your account and one travel case? If its all under one travel case that may be the problem because it thinks you already have one made and won't let you make another.

What about vice versa?

Let’s say I’m at DisneySea on day 1, then I’m checking in to my 1st night at Fantasy Springs.

You can checkin and drop off your bags until the room is ready or until you finish at the park.

What about vice versa?

This FAQ is super helpful! Answers most of my baggage questions.
https://faq.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tdr/en/faq_list.html?page=&category=1309
The one downside (not related to your situation) is it seems like they are not doing baggage transfer to terminal 3 at HND right now, only to terminal 1 for pickups 4PM and later which won't work for me. I wish I could send a bag early to HND to not have to deal with it but looks like I'll have to just lug all my bags onto the airport limo lol.

If I'm going to both parks 2 days each, which would be a better park to use hotel's Happy Entry perk on?
Once fantasy springs opens unless you are staying at Miracosta or Fantasy springs hotel you won’t be able to use the Happy entry perk at Disney sea only TDL. Our plan is to use early entry all the days available to us since we are staying at Miracosta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter