Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

I find this so confusing (sauce: https://faq.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tdr/en/faq_detail.html?id=24965&category=10694&page=1): does the bolded part mean we can use our VP beverage tickets via mobile order if we order something from the menu? i.e. it's only standalone drinks that are not available via mobile order?

Food Vouchers, Gift Cards, and Beverage Tickets included in Vacation Packages are not available for Disney Mobile Order.

The following guests will be able to use Food Vouchers, Gift Cards, and Beverage Tickets included in Vacation Packages at a store's cash register when using the restaurant.
・Guests who placed an order for a menu item at an eligible restaurant by Disney Mobile Order

・Guests who use Vacation Packages that include eligible restaurants
・Guests who obtained the right to use eligible restaurants (the right to purchase at the cash register of the restaurant) if not using the App. For more information, please see here.
I also have this question because I plan to use mobile order next month, and I have a vacation package.

I find this so confusing (sauce: https://faq.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tdr/en/faq_detail.html?id=24965&category=10694&page=1): does the bolded part mean we can use our VP beverage tickets via mobile order if we order something from the menu? i.e. it's only standalone drinks that are not available via mobile order?

Food Vouchers, Gift Cards, and Beverage Tickets included in Vacation Packages are not available for Disney Mobile Order.

The following guests will be able to use Food Vouchers, Gift Cards, and Beverage Tickets included in Vacation Packages at a store's cash register when using the restaurant.
・Guests who placed an order for a menu item at an eligible restaurant by Disney Mobile Order

・Guests who use Vacation Packages that include eligible restaurants
・Guests who obtained the right to use eligible restaurants (the right to purchase at the cash register of the restaurant) if not using the App. For more information, please see here.
I think this just means that they cannot apply beverage tickets via mobile order (I think this is true outside of FS? I could be wrong). I forget, aren't FS quick service going to be restricted to mobile order for entry? So basically, you have to mobile order, but they will probably have registers if you want to place additional orders such as using a beverage ticket. Or for people that mobile order but decide they want more, they will still accept more orders in the restaurant, they are just using mobile order as a way to manage capacity?

Edit: I think anyone in FS can actually line up to order from a register. So sounds like you just have to line up in person to use the ticket, it just isn't available through mobile order (since it's a paper ticket I think).

【ファンタジースプリングスのレストラン】フードバウチャー/ギフトカード/バケーションパッケージのフリードリンク券を使用できますか?

(ID:24955)
ディズニー・モバイルオーダーでのお支払いにはご利用いただけません

It says you can't use the vacation package voucher for mobile orders.

【ファンタジースプリングスのレストラン】フードバウチャー/ギフトカード/バケーションパッケージのフリードリンク券を使用できますか?

(ID:24955)
ディズニー・モバイルオーダーでのお支払いにはご利用いただけません

It says you can't use the vacation package voucher for mobile orders.
Thanks for the answer. That's too bad.

This is actually excellent news! You've never been able to use a vacation package drink ticket for mobile order so I was concerned about getting drinks.
It seems to me that now, they will allow people who mobile ordered to use the cash register in order to get their drinks.

Formerly, it seemed like you would have to reserve a dine-in time in order to line up at the cash register which would make things difficult for Vacation Package guests.

This is actually excellent news! You've never been able to use a vacation package drink ticket for mobile order so I was concerned about getting drinks.
It seems to me that now, they will allow people who mobile ordered to use the cash register in order to get their drinks.

Formerly, it seemed like you would have to reserve a dine-in time in order to line up at the cash register which would make things difficult for Vacation Package guests.
Oh, so you're saying that if I make a mobile order for a meal, I should not get a combo with a drink? I should just order food only, and then when I go to pick up the meal, they'll let me use the drink coupon at the counter? That would be great.

Last edited:
Oh, so you're saying that if I make a mobile order for a meal, I should not get a combo with a drink? I should just order food only, and then when I got to pick up the meal, they'll let me use the drink coupon at the counter? That would be great.
That does make sense ...too much sense. Also if four people in the party, do you get four drinks as only one drunk coupon on each package?

That does make sense ...too much sense. Also if four people in the party, do you get four drinks as only one drunk coupon on each package?
Good question

EDIT: I think it’s actually a drink coupon per person on the package. Another group I follow says they had 2, one for each person.

EDIT2: I will look at what mine says once they are done with the 3-5am site maintenance.

Tom Bricker is there now posting on Instagram if anyone is interested
I like Tom’s content as he usually is good about not spoiling new stuff without very clear warnings that spoilers are coming. I think he will be a good resource.

Given the expansive nature of FS, would you consider it a separate park for touring purposes? Is staying at the FS hotel pretty much necessary for easier entry into this section? Will the FS hotel become the new go-to flagship hotel at TDR?

We're doing a four=night post Tokyo to Tokyo cruise stay at TDR next April, and I need to plan!

Given the expansive nature of FS, would you consider it a separate park for touring purposes? Is staying at the FS hotel pretty much necessary for easier entry into this section? Will the FS hotel become the new go-to flagship hotel at TDR?

We're doing a four=night post Tokyo to Tokyo cruise stay at TDR next April, and I need to plan!
I would wager that it'll be extremely difficult to get into Fantasy Springs if you are not staying at the FS hotel and you do not have a vacation package. Getting the FS hotel without the vacation package is so difficult that there's a Twitter account that tracks booking cancellations. The vacation package is easier to book but WAY more expensive.

Tried last week getting hotel. Only 2 of 4 days able to get fs hotel. It's crazy fast and the website is so clunky on searching.

Not sure why they don't release a month a tike like vp. Would be much less frustration on scanning and getting 1-2 only to error out when 10 people trying to grab that single room.

MC maybe an option for premier access with early entry for at least one ride to FS.

I wonder if you get a Premiere a cess if you can shop or eat and wander in FS.

I’ll be going early April next year (a “slow”
season) and will be ready at the 60-day mark. Maybe things will have calmed down just a little by then? Can I hope?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter