Fantasyland February 2022 Exercise Thread

I don't sweat when I do yoga instead of walking on the treadmill, but I still count that!

:grouphug: @ljcrochet and @piglet1979

Wed-2/2 - 20
Thu-2/3 - 20
Fri-2/4 - 15

75/500
If I did that, I could add 3,600 minutes retroactively to November ☺ I actually have a few new exercises with weights now so I'll probably add some those minutes to my days. Shoulders really take along time to rehab - ugh.

45 minutes of brisk walking this morning - got dressed, got on the treadmill, didn't have run in me, but wanted to get those minutes in. Heard a scary rumor that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party might not happen this year...so we're planning a trip to DisneyLand for Oogie Boogie Bash. I'm crazy excited. Haven't been to DL since 2017.

75/390 -19%

Congratulations to PollyannaMom and Raya for turning Disneyland Blue!

Next up is Fantasyland at WDW's Magic Kingdom. Between 2011 and 2014, Fantasyland was expanded to incorporate three areas: the Castle Courtyard, just to the rear of Cinderella Castle; the Enchanted Forest, an area themed to Beauty & the Beast and The Little Mermaid; and Storybook Circus, an area themed to Dumbo. (Storybook Circus took over the area formerly occupied by ToonTown.)

On our VIP tour last year, our guide pointed out some of the theming elements that were added during the expansion, like the partial walls at the back of the Castle Courtyard, which suggest gates, to show that you are leaving the Castle area and heading into the forest.

Another part of the "New Fantasyland" is the Tangled rest area, on the border with Liberty Square. This area is amazingly themed! It's probably the only restroom area at WDW that has (or maybe had, given current conditions) a Photopass photographer. And look for Pascal's friends scattered about!

If I did that, I could add 3,600 minutes retroactively to November ☺ I actually have a few new exercises with weights now so I'll probably add some those minutes to my days. Shoulders really take along time to rehab - ugh.

Sending you some healing vibes!

45 minutes of brisk walking this morning - got dressed, got on the treadmill, didn't have run in me, but wanted to get those minutes in. Heard a scary rumor that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party might not happen this year...so we're planning a trip to DisneyLand for Oogie Boogie Bash. I'm crazy excited. Haven't been to DL since 2017.

75/390 -19%

We went to OBB last year and really enjoyed it! We plan to go again this year.

We are trying to figure out what is going on. We have many doctor appointments this month that are going to take up a lot of my time. Plus I am so mentally exhausted after work from all of this I haven't done much lately with workouts.
I hope your and your dd get answers and she feels better soon.

2/1 26
2/2 24
2/3 32
2/4 12
2/5 10
2/6 26

Howdy all, I'm dropping in to join you if you'll have me...I'm starting out very slowly since I've basically been sedentary and gaining weight for the past 2-3 years. Well, gaining weight on top of my already ample weight. :rolleyes1 So my fiancee and I will be going walking a few mornings a week (for now) before he leaves to go to the gym around 6:30. We're getting married in July of this year and I'd like to not huff and puff around Hawaii, dragging behind everyone else. I'm going to go for 300 minutes for the remainder of February.

Howdy all, I'm dropping in to join you if you'll have me...I'm starting out very slowly since I've basically been sedentary and gaining weight for the past 2-3 years. Well, gaining weight on top of my already ample weight. :rolleyes1 So my fiancee and I will be going walking a few mornings a week (for now) before he leaves to go to the gym around 6:30. We're getting married in July of this year and I'd like to not huff and puff around Hawaii, dragging behind everyone else. I'm going to go for 300 minutes for the remainder of February.
:welcome: Glad to have you! Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

Had a doctor's exam today that I thought was just a formality, but it turns out that they found something on the scan that may require surgery. 🙃 It's pretty minor, but incredibly frustrating. I came home and took a nap to avoid dealing with it. Debated whether or not I wanted to bother with exercise and eventually convinced myself to do a little bit. +40 on the stationary bike.

200/800

Congratulations to ljcrochet and Elizabeth Smith for turning WDW Orange!

WDW's Fantasyland has about as many attractions as Disneyland's. (This is for you, Raya) How many can you name without looking?

Castle Courtyard Area:
Cinderella Castle (walk-through murals)
it's a small world
Mad Tea Party
Mickey's Philharmagic
Peter Pan's Flight
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel

The Enchanted Forest:
Enchanted Tales with Belle (temporarily closed)
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid

Storybook Circus:
Casey Jr. Splash N Soak Station
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
The Barnstormer

:welcome: huggybuff! What a great goal to be working towards!

Had a doctor's exam today that I thought was just a formality, but it turns out that they found something on the scan that may require surgery. 🙃 It's pretty minor, but incredibly frustrating. I came home and took a nap to avoid dealing with it. Debated whether or not I wanted to bother with exercise and eventually convinced myself to do a little bit. +40 on the stationary bike.

200/800

Sorry to hear that your news wasn't so great. Best wishes for avoiding surgery if possible, or for a successful procedure if necessary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter