FAQ - 2010 DDP, DxDP and QSDP Everything you always wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a price limit on snacks? I know in the past it has been around $4.00. Is it still the same?

Thanks

There's no hard-and-fast rule on snacks. In general, if an item is a single serving, not an "main course" item (such as corn dog nuggets at Casey's) and costs less than $4.00 (or even a little higher), then it might be eligible as a snack.

When in doubt, ask the CM. You may very well get a different answer from CM to CM on some items.

There's no hard-and-fast rule on snacks. In general, if an item is a single serving, not an "main course" item (such as corn dog nuggets at Casey's) and costs less than $4.00 (or even a little higher), then it might be eligible as a snack.

When in doubt, ask the CM. You may very well get a different answer from CM to CM on some items.

Thanks for the info!!!

We will be getting the Dining Plan for 4 adults and 2 kids on our Dec. 2010 trip. We will have a 2 year old also, but he will be sharing off of our plates mostly. Anyway---my question is do they separate adult and kid counter sevice meals? If my 7 year old wants something off the reg. menu, can he get it or is he limited to the kids menu choices? I think I read somewhere that they do separate the TS meals (adults and kids), but we are mostly doing character meals so that is not a problem ...Thanks!

We will be getting the Dining Plan for 4 adults and 2 kids on our Dec. 2010 trip. We will have a 2 year old also, but he will be sharing off of our plates mostly. Anyway---my question is do they separate adult and kid counter sevice meals? If my 7 year old wants something off the reg. menu, can he get it or is he limited to the kids menu choices? I think I read somewhere that they do separate the TS meals (adults and kids), but we are mostly doing character meals so that is not a problem ...Thanks!

You will be limited to ordering children's meals for your 7 year old at all CS locations that have kids menus.

There is quite a bit of information about kids on the DDP in the FAQ, you can find it specifically in this post. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34711323&postcount=5

Hope this helps. :goodvibes

Has anyone noticed that Wolfgang Puck Cafe is listed on Disney's site as a Signature Dining Experience?

Here is the link and I've copied and pasted from Wolfgang Puck Cafe's page below.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/downtown-disney/dining/wolfgang-puck-cafe
Disney
West Side

Service:
Dinner
Signature Dining
A la Carte
Californian
$$$ ($36-$59.99 per person)
Lunch
Signature Dining
A la Carte
Californian
$$ ($15-$35.99 per person)
Reservations:
(407) WDW-DINE

Has anyone noticed that Wolfgang Puck Cafe is listed on Disney's site as a Signature Dining Experience?

Here is the link and I've copied and pasted from Wolfgang Puck Cafe's page below.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/downtown-disney/dining/wolfgang-puck-cafe
Disney
West Side

Service:
Dinner
Signature Dining
A la Carte
Californian
$$$ ($36-$59.99 per person)
Lunch
Signature Dining
A la Carte
Californian
$$ ($15-$35.99 per person)
Reservations:
(407) WDW-DINE

It's not signature as far as dining credits though http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...DisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2010Dining_updated2.pdf

They are just indicating that it's a dressier experience I think, nothing to do with the DDP.

:worship:Please don't be mad:sad1: if this is an old question. I have been away for a few months so I don't know:confused3. Did Disney change the 2010 dining plan and add the appetizer on again as a feature? Last year you only got the appetizer on the deluxe plan but now it looks like it is on the regular plan. Are there any other changes? Thank you for helping me!:littleangel:

for 2010 on the regular Dining Plan there is NO appetizer for adults included. The children may pick an appetizer from the 'kids picks menus', it is usually something small like a garden salad, soup, carrot sticks & celery or something of that nature. Not a "normal" appetizer from the adult menu like calamari, shrimp, onion rings, etc.

If you check the brochure for the basic dining plan, you'll see it says under table service meal allotments:

Appetizer (ages 3-9 only)

A lot of persons miss the (ages 3-9 only) and assume the appetizer is included for everyone on the basic dining plan. That's true only of the deluxe dining plan.

If I stay 4 nights/5 days, I would have to use all of my credits by the last night, correct? I was hoping to save up on snack credits and use them as we leave the next afternoon, but I am guessing they will have expired. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you!!

Your unused dining credits expire at midnight on the day you check out, so you can use them for that entire day.

Can anyone tell me the per person cost of the dining plan? i can't seem to find it anywhere-the only thing I see is the cost of a trip with the dining plan added. Either the QS or the next level up would be most helpful! Also, can we add it on after we check in? We are thinking about getting it, but for only half the stay. Thank you!!

:banana:

You can't add a dining plan at check-in, and you can't get it for only half a stay unless you make two separate reservations - and then, if you make the second reservation with the dining plan, you have to figure out the best way to handle the fact that if you're on a package reservation, you need to buy tickets twice.

On one reservation, you must buy the dining plan for your full stay, or not buy the plan at all.

???
I just printed out the 2010 plan from Disney's website and noticed that Le cellier is not on there?? We are leaving in 10 days, and have ADR's there. Can anyone confirm?

Last year the tip was included if you were on the DDP at Pepper Market does anyone know if this is still the case this year?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter