FarmVILLE on Facebook

Youarehere

<font color=blue>For ha-ha's, Dad would do a break
Looking for other addicts. I am no longer addicted to reality TV- Farmville has taken over. I play FarmTown too, but prefer the Ville. Show yourselves!!:thumbsup2

I've started playing too! It's pretty addicting. :)

I've started playing too! It's pretty addicting. :)

I just love it. I can't believe how many features thay have been adding though, and they still won't let you get a bigger farm. I need a bigger farm so bad. DBF calls mine a factory farm b/c all my animals are piled on top of each other. :rotfl:

I'm addicted too! Maybe we need to start a support group for Farmville and Farm town addicts.

Bumping to see if there are any new players.

I like the Brown cow- he gets twice as much for his milk as the patchy cows.

I sold alot of patchy cows- they take up too much space for the 6 cents you get from them. The smaller animals get you more loot. Doesn't make sense.

They really need to release the next expansion. :confused3:flower3:

I'm totally addicted and so is my family. :lmao: My sister called me the other day to bawl me out for getting her hooked.

Now instead of nagging dd to clean her room, I nag her to harvest her crops.

I'm totally addicted and so is my family. :lmao: My sister called me the other day to bawl me out for getting her hooked.

Now instead of nagging dd to clean her room, I nag her to harvest her crops.

:laughing: Much more fun to harvest than to clean!!

I can't believe such a dumb, simple game is so addictive. I often curse my friend who sent me my first apple tree.

I am soo addicted to it, now if I can only get some of those cute little piggies!!

Does anyone know what you get from the horse? My bunnies just started giving angora!

I play too...PM me and we'll be neighbors!

I love FarmTown and just got started on my FarmVille. So addicting!

I play both but like Farmville better. Farmville is currently not downloading for me. I updated my flash but it didn't help. Anyone having the same problem?

I too have become an addict. Someone gave me a horse. Does anyone know if you have to friend someone of facebook for them to become a neighbor? Or if you can just have neighbors and they not be on your facebook page?

just joined facebook and farmville. I'm still learning and only have 2 neighbors. :sad1:

I'm only on level 9 but when my cotton crop comes in I should jump to level 10! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter