Fashion at Universal Resorts Question

baseballmom94

Earning My Ears
What do most of the women wear around the resorts and to the casual CityWalk restaurants in the evenings? Thanks!::MinnieMo

Hi, you have to remember that this is a "theme park" enviroment......... so, you see people in shorts, and then others dressed in casual attire..... slacks, sundress, capris, etc. On occassion you'll see people dressed nicer........... for the most part anything goes............... a lot of people come to eat after leaving the parks..... having been there all day, so it is a wide range of clothing options.

Just choose something comfy and casual......... you don't need to "dress" to go to these dining locations............ unless you want too!!! :D

I too have seen just about everything and a lot I wish I didn't have to see. LOL ;)

Anything goes. You should just wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and have a good time because I don't think people really care what you wear when you are on vacation. I have been to fancy restaurants on vacation and see people come in wearing "park touring clothing" shorts,tennies etc. So no matter what you wear it will be fine.

MandaMom

MandaMom - I LOVE that picture of your daughter! Where did you find Minnie & Daisy dressed in those colors? Perfect picture!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter