fast pass systems at other parks

henrydog

Mouseketeer
I know about the fast pass at Disney parks and the similar system at universal parks, but what about Seaworld and Busch gardens, do these have any kind of fast pass systems?
And if not are there any tips for touring Busch to get the most coasters in, in one day.
We will only go here for one day when we go at the end of May so want to make the most of it, anyone know which day is best for this park.
Thanks for your help

Hi Henrydog! :wave:

Can't be a great deal of help I'm afraid, however, I know that Sea World does not have any fastpass sytem, and am pretty sure (though I will stand to be corrected!) that Busch doesn't either!

We went to Sea World twice last month, the second on a hot and busy Sunday and I didn't noticed really bad queues for either Kraken or Atlantis, even though the board outside Journey to Atlantis said 40 mins wait it actually took nearer 20/25.

SpottyDog and his family went to Busch in March so maybe he will be able to give you a comprehensive answer on the coasters and things there.

Hiya Henry. Woof woof and all that ;)

Like Astrid says, there isn't a fastpass system at SeaWorld or Busch- in fact Busch can be so haphazard, it's difficult to tell if there's any system there at all. At least these two tend not to be as busy as the 'major' parks so maybe FPs aren't considered necessary.

Don't know about a particular day, but I'd avoid weekends as these are days the locals add to the lines.

My trick for gettin the best from coasters is to single-ride. You can't really talk to each other anyway.And a stranger's as easy to hang on to as a friend! Neither park has a designated single rider system but as you get nearer the front of line simply watch for odd numbers in groups. As they board, if those behind them don't make to fill in the empty seats simply announce 'single rider comin through' and they'll let yer on. On busy days/times this can jump 3 or 4 trains savin yer up to 10 minutes a coaster.

HTHs

Thanks for all the info & a big ruff ruff to Spotty.

Its just that after going to Thorpe park over Easter I've now got a big phobia about long queues & without fast pass I was worried about waiting times at Busch. Single riding sounds good, we don't mind doing that, and we will try to get there before opening time if I can drag everybody out of bed early enough.
Thorpe had queues in excess of 90 min when we were there just hope its not as bad as that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter