"Fastpass+ Distribution has Ended for Selected Day"

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
The FP+ Menu is completely different -- yesterday when I tried to select an unavailable fastpass it was shaded out -- now it says "Fastpass+ Distribution has ended for selected day".

Does this mean that particular Fastpass is "sold out", or even if a spot opens my "window" to select it is gone?

Yes, they must have just done an update to screens. Previously I could keep checking to see if windows opened up for popular rides, so I am wondering the same thing, are these attractions completely off the list now for those days? Anyone out there in the know?

The FP+ Menu is completely different -- yesterday when I tried to select an unavailable fastpass it was shaded out -- now it says "Fastpass+ Distribution has ended for selected day".

Does this mean that particular Fastpass is "sold out", or even if a spot opens my "window" to select it is gone?

I just looked, I think it means the same as the old shaded out version. I think if some come back in you should be able to get them.

It's interesting though, with the old version, with the shading, I seem to remember it saying "Standby available" for some rides when they were shaded out? I wonder if this has anything to do with the testing they are doing on Soarin etc. Maybe they are taking out the word "Standby" and changing it to "FP diet has ended for the day"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter