FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 11.01.24 AM.png
^Does anybody remember the LONNNNGGGG wait times when Anna & Elsa were in PFH?
Good thing I had fastpasses for that.

I am not familiar with all of the TOS, but I was thinking that having this option to add people to your 60 day FP window does de-value staying onsite somewhat for the guests that are staying onsite, thinking that one of the advantages of staying onsite is earlier access to FPs versus those staying offsite (or even day guests who are linked to others who are staying onsite). I don't blame guests for using this option; I blame Disney for advertising one thing to onsite guests and charging a premium for it, and then actually having a system that allows something else.

This thread is not the place for judgment, debate, or argument on the merits of the FastPass+ system.
^^From the initial post of this thread.

This FAQ thread is based on the TOS so discussion is not necessary for this fact-based assistance thread.

I have already booked all 3 of our fast passes for one day, but am interested in changing one of them if it is available. Is there anyway to check fast pass availability without canceling one of my already booked fast passes?

I have already booked all 3 of our fast passes for one day, but am interested in changing one of them if it is available. Is there anyway to check fast pass availability without canceling one of my already booked fast passes?
Yes; in MDE, choose the FP you’d like to change and select Modify. You’ll see all the FPs that are available and aren’t blocked out by other pre-booked FPs.

If you don’t like anything that is available, just back out of the window and your FPs remain intact.

^^From the initial post of this thread.

This FAQ thread is based on the TOS so discussion is not necessary for this fact-based assistance thread.

I'm very sorry to have opened this up with my question -- and I certainly wasn't trying to open up a discussion. I was just wanting to make sure I was understanding the faq correctly and not start any trouble for what it's worth.

I'm very sorry to have opened this up with my question -- and I certainly wasn't trying to open up a discussion. I was just wanting to make sure I was understanding the faq correctly and not start any trouble for what it's worth.
Your question was absolutely appropriate. That’s why this is the best thread in which to ask FP questions. :goodvibes

We are a group of 4 - 2 adults and a 5yo and 2yo. I currently have a fp for the 2 adults and 5 yo for splash mtn. If I cancel my fp and get a fp to meet Cinderella during that same time, can I still get a rider switch pass to ride splash mtn again with my 5 yo or do I need to keep my fp for splash to get rider switch? I know that either way all 4 of us would need to arrive at splash together to request the rider switch.

We are a group of 4 - 2 adults and a 5yo and 2yo. I currently have a fp for the 2 adults and 5 yo for splash mtn. If I cancel my fp and get a fp to meet Cinderella during that same time, can I still get a rider switch pass to ride splash mtn again with my 5 yo or do I need to keep my fp for splash to get rider switch? I know that either way all 4 of us would need to arrive at splash together to request the rider switch.

Yes you can cancel your Splash FP and get the meet Cinderella FP. Your RS pass for Splash will be good for up to 3 people to ride.

Hiya,

I would really appreciate your help. We have booked a 3 weeks trip. We have bought a 21 Day Magic your Way Disney Ticket from the UK.

I am just trying to work out how the Fastpass process will work.

Our Itinerary is as follows:

PART 1 - 2nd Jan - 7th Jan - Swan Hotel On-Site
PART 2 - 7th Jan - 13th Jan - Universal, Off site
PART 3 - 13th Jan - 23rd Jan - Poly Resort On-site

I know that the Fastpass Window for the Swan part of the Trip opens on 3rd of Nov. I know for sure that on the 3rd Nov, we will be able to organise Fastpasses for the Swan part of the Trip. My question is, will I also be allowed to book the Fastpasses for the Poly Trip then also, or will I have to wait until 14th Nov to book them?

There is a chance that we could nip back to Disney on one of the Universal Days also. So will I be able to book Fastpasses for the 8th - 12th Jan also and if so, will that be within the 60 day period??

I have searched the Internet to find this information and haven't been able to find it. So I hugely appreciate any help you could give me.

Many Thanks in advance

My question is, will I also be allowed to book the Fastpasses for the Poly Trip then also, or will I have to wait until 14th Nov to book them?
Because your 60-day window will be rolling forward while you’re at Universal, be ready to book for Poly on November 13th.

The Swan Stay allows your Poly Stay FP booking to open 1 day early.

So will I be able to book Fastpasses for the 8th - 12th Jan also and if so, will that be within the 60 day period??
60-days out from each park day during these dates will be when you can book.

You have a rolling window so you have to wait to book for each day.

Or, wait until your Poly window opens and you can book for the Universal days.

Thanks hiroMYHERO, much appreciate your help. I had hoped it might be easier than that, but it's better to know.

Oh wow, a day early, why is that I wonder?

I just realised that the time has changed now for Fastpass booking, I won't have to get up in the middle of the night this time, yippee :-) :-)

Hiro can you clarify my "rolling" FP dates...
Our trip that is coming up is from Oct 29 - Nov 4. Then I have another trip booked starting Mar 3. The FP 60 window SHOULD be 1/2/18 for the March trip - but since we'll be ending our fall trip on Nov 4, is the 60 day window rolling into the Mar trip window? Will FP be able to be booked on 1/1/18? Or am I mixed up?

but since we'll be ending our fall trip on Nov 4, is the 60 day window rolling into the Mar trip window?
As soon as you actually checkout of an onsite resort, your FP booking window associated with that Stay, closes.

Your March trip FP window opens up as scheduled - 60 days before your Check-in Date. :)

As soon as you actually checkout of an onsite resort, your FP booking window associated with that Stay, closes.

Your March trip FP window opens up as scheduled - 60 days before your Check-in Date. :)
OK...thanks! I figured I was messed up. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter