• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have 7 days of tickets but my stay is for 14 nights, how many park days of fast passes can I book when my 60 days opens? Does it work like dining? 60+10?

You book your FPs for the number of days you have on tickets. I'm not sure what you mean 60+10? But your FPs will start at 60 and then go 60+1, 60+2, 60+3, etc! Good luck!

If I have 7 days of tickets but my stay is for 14 nights, how many park days of fast passes can I book when my 60 days opens? Does it work like dining? 60+10?
7 days.
Note that a 7 day ticket currently allows you to use them only across 10 days - i.e. If your first day is May 1st the last day is May 10th. So you would only get 3 'off' days in that 10 day span. Your 14 night stay gives you the 'right' to FPs for any of those 15 days...but you will be limited by your 7 day ticket.

I got a notification that our fastpass for Dinosaur changed. It's not a big deal at all but it's strange. Why did they shorten hour FP hour window? It was 6:45-7:45 and now it's 6:45-7:30 on 5/7. The hours for the park are the same.

Last edited:

I have spent the last hour trying to search for an answer to this scenario with no luck. If we have 3 nights booked at a Disney resort and 4 day tickets, can I make fast pass reservations 60 days out for 3 park days or 4? We have 1 night booked at the Hilton Garden Inn and 3 days at a Disney resort. I am wondering if I need to switch to one of the good neighbor hotels that allow the 60 day window. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

I have spent the last hour trying to search for an answer to this scenario with no luck. If we have 3 nights booked at a Disney resort and 4 day tickets, can I make fast pass reservations 60 days out for 3 park days or 4? We have 1 night booked at the Hilton Garden Inn and 3 days at a Disney resort. I am wondering if I need to switch to one of the good neighbor hotels that allow the 60 day window. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
The 60-day window opens for check-in through checkout for your Disney resort, so 4 days total. If those are your 4 park days you’re fine.

If those aren’t your 4 park days then you only have a 30-day window for that 4th park day.

First time FP+ user and apologize in advance if this is already answered somewhere in the thread. If you have a room/ticket package do you need to link the tickets or is that automatic at the 60 day mark? Based on what I read, I think it is but my FP booking day is 2 weeks away and I want all my ducks in a row because I read here that Tuesdays can be difficult.

First time FP+ user and apologize in advance if this is already answered somewhere in the thread. If you have a room/ticket package do you need to link the tickets or is that automatic at the 60 day mark? Based on what I read, I think it is but my FP booking day is 2 weeks away and I want all my ducks in a row because I read here that Tuesdays can be difficult.
As long as your reservation is linked in MDE, the tickets are linked as well. You just won’t see them until your booking window opens.

Can I be trying for FP’s for FOP for 12 people while my DDIL is trying at the same time for a smaller # of those same people? Or will it kick one of us out?

I got a notification that our fastpass for Dinosaur changed. It's not a big deal at all but it's strange. Why did they shorten hour FP hour window? It was 6:45-7:45 and now it's 6:45-7:30 on 5/7. The hours for the park are the same.

Here is what I think I have discovered: Dinosaur used to open later than the rest of the park and stay open till close, now Dinosaur is going to open at park opening but close early.

Cost cutting maneuvers. Disney at times opens Dinosaur late and/or closes it earlier than the rest of the park. Josh at EasyWDW has written some about them doing this at certain rides and attractions. Muppet Vision is another one affected I believe.

EDIT: I see I’m late to the party with this comment haha.

If you can check again when you are 60-days out from the first day after your stay, that’ll help confirm the window for an ‘onsite to offsite’ Split Stay. Thank you for assisting! :)

Basically confirming now what has been reported in the last few posts. My days for selecting FPs ended on the departure day of my second resort of a split stay using general room-only reservations. I am 59 days from my check-out day and can only book FP on my resort days including check-in day and check-out day.

ETA: changed "departure" to "check-out" to make it clear that I am 59 days out from my last day to stay at the 2nd resort. My check-out day is June 1 and I cannot book June 2 which is 60 days out today.

Last edited:
Basically confirming now what has been reported in the last few posts. My days for selecting FPs ended on the departure day of my second resort of a split stay using general room-only reservations. I am 59 days from my departure day and can only book FP on my resort days including check-in day and check-out day.
Thank you for checking and confirming! :)

Here are the FP+ that I booked today (4/3)

Sun 6/2 Animal Kingdom EE 1pm, NaVi 3pm, Dino 4pm
Mon 6/3 Epcot TT 11, Mission Space 12:20, Spaceship Earth 1:50, (rope drop Frozen)
Tue 6/4 Animal Kingdom EE 9:15, Safaris 10:50, FOP 5:35
Wed 6/5 Studios RR 9:25, TT 12:35, TSM 2:15 (did not try SDD)
Thur 6/6 Magic Kingdom SDMT 9:45, JC 11, HM 12:10 (RD BTMR, Splash)
Fri (non park)
Sat Studios RR 9:15, TT 10:15, TSM 12, (did not try SDD)

Party of 4 booked on PC (WDW Website) no issues

Last edited:
I saw this question posed by @Mambo Junkie upthread, but I didn't see what I would say is a definitive answer -- If my on-site (or in my case, Disney Springs, stay) starts several days in advance of my date-based tickets, will my 60-day window definitely start the first day of the on-site stay or only 60 days in advance of my date-based ticket?

In our case, I am buying a one-day hopper plus tickets, planning to go to Blizzard Beach on August 19 and the parks on August 20. Our Disney Springs stay will start August 17 (arriving late at night August 17, going to Kennedy Space Center the 18th). I'm hoping to get 60+4 availability based on the August 17 arrival date to increase our chances of getting a SDD FP+.

Quick question. I have a room only reservation for 6/11/19 followed by a package with 8 day hoppers starting 6/12/19. Staying onsite for both. I thought that I could only book fastpasses 60 days out from the package start but MDE is saying I can make fastpasses 4/12 which is 60 days from my room only reservation. Can anyone tell me which date is correct? Thanks in advance!

Can I be trying for FP’s for FOP for 12 people while my DDIL is trying at the same time for a smaller # of those same people? Or will it kick one of us out?

I need to know this as well. We are traveling with 8 and three different room reservations. Can we each try for a different day at the same time including one another in the FP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter