Favorite affordable Disney Springs restaurant?

Goseethemouse

Mouseketeer
What is your favorite affordable (ideally not much over $20) restaurant at Disney Springs? So far I have Blaze, Earl of Sandwich, and Polite Pig on my list but wondering if I am missing anything?

DH loves D-Luxe Burger but we eat at Polite Pig more often now. Wolfgang Puck Express used to be on the list too; maybe the new eet restaurant (Indian food) that just opened in that spot will take its place.

I am a fan of Chicken Guy. Nothing special about the chicken strips, but some of the sauces are amazing. Join the club and get two more free with each order.

DH loves D-Luxe Burger but we eat at Polite Pig more often now. Wolfgang Puck Express used to be on the list too; maybe the new eet restaurant (Indian food) that just opened in that spot will take its place.

Yes, we used to usually eat at Wolfgang Puck Express. Do miss it! The new eet had some sort of function/private event when I was there so couldn't check it out. I do like Indian food though so maybe it will be a good option in future.

A huge budget saver is the child’s meal at the Chicken Guy.

I am a fan of Chicken Guy. Nothing special about the chicken strips, but some of the sauces are amazing. Join the club and get two more free with each order.

Not really a fan of chicken strips (nothing wrong with them but just not that exciting) but maybe I should check it out next time.

Amazing sauces for average chicken tenders at The Chicken Guy.
Fresh Burgers at D-luxe Burger.
Best barbeque at Polite Pig.

Earl of Sandwich for sure. We've actually taken a bus to Springs, picked up sandwiches, put in a tote bag, walked allll the way to the bus stop, dragged on the bus back to BC to relax and eat while watching TV. Crazy I know.

If you go at lunch and want a burger STK actually fits your price point. The Wagyu Burger & Fries is $9.99 and is really, really good. There are two or three other items on the lunch menu that are just over $20.

P.S. Don't get a soda there, the price isn't on the menu and I think it was something like $7.

Earl, D-Luxe Burger, and Chicken Guy are all go-to's for me, and reasonably priced. D-Luxe is a little more expensive than the others, but not bad.

Polite Pig is a favorite as is Blaze Pizza. Earl of Sandwich is always good (and always crowded, but the line moves quickly), Cooke’s and House of Blues (on the pricier side), Splitsville, D-Luxe Burger.

I was at Polite Pig yesterday and it was very good. They ask you to tip when you are paying, and I advise not doing this. The cashier stated to me: once you order and sit down, you will get 'full service'. I got NO SERVICE. No help, no refills, nothing. I had tipped 18% on the pay pad and I really felt cheated.

You can always leave cash on the table if your 'server' was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter