• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Springs Counter Service

GoofyforDisney3

DIS Veteran
So, I'm still tweaking my plans for our trip in three weeks and decided that I'd rather spend out time in DS shopping instead of sitting at a TS meal. So, now I'm curious as to what are the favorite CS places. We've eaten at Earl of Sandwich and WGP Express before (although it's been years), but I know there are several new spots that we may like better. I have a semi picky DD16 that will be eating with me, but she can be adventurous sometimes too.

I LOVE Earl of Sandwich, but Blaze Pizza is a close second. I've never tried Chicken Guy, but it's getting good reviews and I'd be inclined to try it if I was looking for a DS CS!

Blaze Pizza is a chain and we have one at home, so we skip it at Disney Springs. Its good though. Otherwise, we've liked all the QS we have tried - D-Luxe Burger, Chicken Guy, Polite Pig, and Wolfgang Puck Express. I'd recommend any of them. I will say that we weren't wowed by any of the sauces at Chicken Guy, which is what they are noted for. And the majority of the seating is outside there too. Polite Pig was a quite busy, and its a little different than typical BBQ, but it was pretty good. We'd eat at any of them again.

Wolfgang Puck Express is our favorite! I haven't tried Polite Pig yet, but it gets good reviews.

Shine Bar at Homecomin has excellent fried chicken sandwiches and fries. We also like WPE.

Wolf Gang Pug Express - almost tried Polite Pig........maybe next time.

Another vote for Puck Express , love the variety. We ate at Polite Pig last year and really enjoyed it. We shared the full rack of ribs and thought they were great. I like Cooke's but the menu is now so limited we both have to be in the mood for it.

Talked with DD tonight and we thought we were going to be all ready to try Chicken Guy, but just looked and it isn't on the dining plan. :sad1: So, I guess we see what is close by when we are ready to eat then.

Morimoto Asia Street Food is one of the only must do meals of our trip. From the noodles to egg rolls to ribs it’s so good.

Talked with DD tonight and we thought we were going to be all ready to try Chicken Guy, but just looked and it isn't on the dining plan. :sad1: So, I guess we see what is close by when we are ready to eat then.

Chicken Guy is on the dining plan and counts as QS according to Disney's website.

Polite Pig!

I bet Polite Pig is good, but being from Memphis, I just can't bring myself to eat there. The same is true for FlameTree in Animal Kingdom. It smells good, but when I'm at home, I have the best BBQ places in the world at my doorstep. Some are so close I can even smell them on a brisk day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter