• BCV

• BWV

• HHI

• OKW

• SSR

• VB

• VWL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boy for all the negative talk about SSR that seems to come up every now and then SSR sure is running a strong race here. :)

Yeah, well, different strokes for different folks. SSR is good for one thing, if you want to relax and be in a quiet place. We gave it a terrible rating as we compared it to our home at BWV. Every place has it's positives and negatives. Depends what you are looking for.

These polls are funny! How can SSR be the front runner for the "favorite" resort AND the "least favorite" resort (in the other poll)? :confused3

LOL! :rotfl:

I agree with Granny... !
mooseD.gif

These polls are funny! How can SSR be the front runner for the "favorite" resort AND the "least favorite" resort (in the other poll)? :confused3

LOL! :rotfl:

Because there are more people who own at SSR than anywhere else. People are more inclined to vote for their home resort as "favorite".

BCV's numbers are very impressive when you factor that into the results.

I voted for BWV. I love the theming and location, hence the reason it's my home resort. Plus, the views from the BW-view rooms aren't half bad. :)

I voted for BWV. I love the theming and location, hence the reason it's my home resort. Plus, the views from the BW-view rooms aren't half bad. :)

Agreed Debi. You can find a quiet spot in every resort, however I like the close access to everything at BWV. Also easy to get around unlike SSR. I'll be at BWV in less than a month. I cannot wait! Back to my favorite park, EPCOT, and my favorite restaurant, ALfredo's in Italia! Although there are many good restaurants there. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We own at BWV and HHI, but I voted for VWL - which seems like the most "away from it all" WDW DVC resort. I think that VB would be my secind choice for the "reclusive" feel and then I would pick our "Home" of BWV for its convenience to so much.

I can't wait for a DVC at the Grand Californian to be announced so I can list this as my newest favorite! Hmm...Never stayed at AKL. Does that have the "away from it all" feel?

Can't vote, we have loved everyone of them! We have stayed at SSR, BCV and OKW. We are either staying at WLV (already booked) or AKV, if I can get one. We have stayed at AKL and absolutely loved it-that's why we bought! We hope to try them all out, but I know I will love them all because they are all in WDW!

VWL -- it is our favorite theming, it is near our favorite park, and we love the peaceful surroundings. We also like being able to walk or ride over to Fort Wilderness for family activities.

In hindsight, I probably should have limited this poll to WDW DVC resorts, and put VB and HHI in a separate poll for favorite off-WDW resorts. :confused3

In hindsight, I probably should have limited this poll to WDW DVC resorts, and put VB and HHI in a separate poll for favorite off-WDW resorts. :confused3

Yet the results are probably consistent with DVD experience. HH and VB were harder to sell to an audience looking for WDW vacation experiences.

interesting.....
at the minute i'm typing (with almost 200 votes), this is the order of WDW DVC resort preference:
1-BWV
2-SSR
3-BCV
4-OKW
5-VWL

ohhhhhh...i just realized: i own at all of the top three!! :banana:

lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter