Favorite first restaurant to eat when you arrive

Like many others on here, we like to hit Raglan Road that first night for dinner. We don't hit the parks that first day, so Disney Springs becomes a good target. And the vibe at Raglan Road is unbeatable. Always a good time!!

Our first meal is usually at Beaches and Cream because the last couple of trips we’ve stayed at the BC or YC and it was convenient. If not staying at that resort, we usually head to Disney Springs and eat.

Always Ragland road, this year trying homecoming first, then Ragland a few days later

On my last trip, I stood in Orlando Airport and looked to see where/when was available for dinner Surprisingly I got Narcoose's (I say "surprisingly" because I'd been unable to get a reservation for my entire trip in the weeks beforehand) That was kind of a fun thing to do, just take whatever you can get when you do arrive in Orlando

Ours is usually Wine Bar George. We come in on a Saturday or Sunday morning(ish) and brunch never disappoints! One of our favorite meals on property!

Always Cape May Cafe first! We always stay at the BC and can't imagine not starting with dinner there! Just makes us feel totally immersed in all things BC!

Since the Blaze opened, it has been our favorite "opening day" spot.
The place is loud, and hectic, which will certaintly put off many. But my kids find it exciting, and enjoy "making" ther pizza. Everyone gets something they like.

Our usual fave for first day is Trails End, but I don't know when it's going to open again. We loved going there after setting up our campsite at the Fort, and getting that relax and enjoy, "now you're home" vibe. Warm and welcoming, it was what got my engine revved up after a long 3 day drive to DW. I hope it opens again for our June trip.

We generally go to Epcot on our first day, so we almost always eat at either Biergarten or Rose & Crown as our first Disney meal.

We pick a new (to us) Disney Springs restaurant to try on arrival night and spend the evening in Disney Springs. We don't spend much time at Disney Springs during our trip. Sometimes arrival night is the only time we make it to there so its always a good time! We are FINALLY trying Homecomin' this time and I am so excited!

Controversial but... Earl of Sandwich.

I agree. I usually drive through the night and Earl is open when I arrive. We don't have one close to me so this is something I associate with WDW. And I love the Full Montagu. If a Disney restaurant it would be Beaches 'N Cream - lots of good memories.

Historically it has been Raglan Road. We love to start the trip at DS. We haven't been in awhile and many other and great new places have opened so DD and I will try something new this go around. We're also doing Universal beforehand so we will be arriving on property in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter