• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite meals

lovemy2girls4eva

DIS Veteran
What's your fav :

Breakfast item-
Lunch item-
Dinner -
App -
Dessert-
Snack-

Doesn't have to be from one particular place...just in general.

Breakfast item- the fried french toast at the Crystal Palace bfast. OMG.
Lunch item- The pepperoni pizza from (what used to be) Pizza Planet. Hopefully it's still the same!
Dinner - Filet at Le Cellier
App - Poutine at Le Cellier
Dessert- The Bread Pudding at Raglan Road. I dream of it.
Snack- Caramel popcorn or caramel apple in Germany!

Breakfast - Tonga Toast from Kona
Lunch - bbq from flame tree in AK
Dinner - ribeye from the Yachtsman
App - potstickers from Kona
Dessert - fudge from Main Street Confectionary
Snack - Mickey bar

Breakfast item-Mickey waffles (anywhere!)
Lunch item-Fish and Chips from Rose & Crown (Epcot)
Dinner - Pizza from Via Napoli (Epcot)
App - Bread service at Sanaa (AKL)
Dessert-No Way Jose from Beaches & Cream (Beach Club)
Snack-Kaki-gori from Kabuki Cafe in Japan (Epcot)

Disclaimer: My 8-year-old helped with this list...mine might be slightly different :)

Breakfast: beignets at Sassagoula Floatworks (POFQ)
Lunch: Fish and Chips at Rose and Crown (UK: Epcot)
Dinner: (I'll admit, I wasn't blown away by any dinner, yet. Hopefully, my next visit will change that)
App: French Onion Soup at Be Our Guest (MK)
Dessert: Ice cream at L'Artisan de Glaces (Epcot, France)
Snack: funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow (MK)

Breakfast item- mickey waffles
Lunch item- black bean burger (especially from restaurantosaurus)
Dinner - mac and cheese. a giant bowl of it.
App - the fried pickles at sci-fi
Dessert- gray stuff
Snack- the popcorn!

Breakfast item-Eggs Benedict, anywhere the hollandaise isn't broken or congealed.
Lunch item-we love lunch at Splitsville - sushi and edamame, and a few cocktails. Everything we have tried there has been good.
Dinner - Nine Dragons, currently. Stellar experience last trip has been on the forefront. The spinach noodles with the salt and pepper shrimp. DROOL.
App - a cheese board, anywhere. Or, the grilled tomatoes and asparagus at Boma.
Dessert- Ample Hills Creamery - Sally Sells Seashells...omg. The texture of it is insane!
Snack- I have a thing for the WDW fries with mayo. Reminds me of my first trip to WDW with my now-husband. I think we lived on them that week.

Never had a Mickey Ice Cream Bar - definitely going to fix that next week! Where do they always have them (we are going to Magic Kingdom and Epcot)? Thanks!

Never had a Mickey Ice Cream Bar - definitely going to fix that next week! Where do they always have them (we are going to Magic Kingdom and Epcot)? Thanks!
You must fix this problem!!! Premium Mickey Bars are delightful and the perfect Disney snack. You can get them at almost any ice cream cart at any of the parks, also most resort stores will have them for sale too. I hope you like it!

Breakfast item- Cheese danish....Disney's are so delicious
Lunch item- Chicken Sandwich (Poulet au Pistou) from Les Halles in France. I love this sandwich.
Dinner - Pollo a la rajas from San Angel Inn
App - Arancini from Via Napoli
Dessert- Pistacchio Creme Brulee from Tony's
Snack- Werther's chewy caramel bar from Karamell Kuche

Breakfast - probably Tonga Toast but WITHOUT the syrup, it's REALLY sweet already without it (and I have to split it with my DH, it's HUGE)
Lunch - I used to love the roasted BBQ chicken salad at Flame Tree BBQ but they changed the recipe, so probably the Veggie Platter at Tangierine Cafe
Dinner - probably Boma but hard to pick something specific, I like the variety of different items and the fact that it is different
App - this one is easy! La Serrenisima at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar: Asiago cheese, white asparagus, and a seafood salad with extra virgin olive oil - it is a "for two shareable item)
Dessert - don't do desserts at WDW, too many better snack options
Snack - a big dill pickle from Liberty Square Market (this has been my favorite must do snack since I was 5 years old and lived 10 minutes from Disneyland!!

Okay, now I am craving a nice, cold, dill pickle!!!

Breakfast - lobster or crab benedict anywhere, but I love the WDW croissant (they're just the regular croissants as everywhere) but the Dolphin has the irish butter pats I love and really good espresso (I make mine a double, its vacation!)
Lunch - grape leaves and either hummus and olives or calamari from Spice Road Table
Dinner - V&A - Bluezoo
App - Yellowfin tuna/scallops or oysters at Bluezoo, these are often my dinner
Dessert - I'm not a huge dessert person, but the Grand Manier Souffle at V&A is special (I'm a sucker for them at upmarket restaurants) and the Blueberry marscapone dessert at FF is perfectly creamy but not too sweet
Snack - Dole Whip/F&G - Smoked Salmon at Ireland/F&W - escargot at France

I take it you like Mickey bars lol
It's more of an adult throwing a tantrum.

My grandparents could barely afford to take my sister & I to Disney in the 1970's, but they made it happen.

One way to make Disney more affordable was by letting kids have the less expensive frozen chocolate-covered banana instead of a Mickey Bar.

I have been blessed with the ability to afford Mickey Bars for myself & family.

And there is no tantrum that my child has ever thrown that could not be resolved with a Mickey Bar. (For the record, my wife likely has had more tantrums at Disney than our child).

And my wife, she will never grab her own Mickey Bar, but will gladly take 'just a small bite' from a husband who is in all his glory, save for the small bite of Mickey Bar that he can no longer consume.

The pretzels are sometime cold. The popcorn is all too often salty. But nothing is ever wrong with a Mickey Bar.

Take it from an expert - the freshest ones are eaten for breakfast in the Hub in front of Cinderella's Castle - and are the best ones at any Park.

But no matter the Park - the Ears are sweeter than the rest of the treat.

Last edited:
They are everywhere.

Yes, the Ears do taste better.

Breakfast - Brie and Apple Sandwich from Les Halles, after a slow quiet stroll back to France at RD.
Lunch - Salmon and Broccoli at Columbia Harbor House
Dinner - Steak and Prawns at Teppan Edo
App - Olive and Hummus plate at Spice Road
Dessert - Rum infused Dole Whip
Snack - Minnie Frozen Strawberry Bar

Breakfast item: Roule Lard et Fromage ~ Les Halles Boulangerie (Epcot)
Lunch item:Ahi Tuna Nachos ~ Yak&Yeti (AK)
Dinner: Anything at Yachtsman Steakhouse. It's a must-do every trip
App: Any sushi roll from Cali Grill! (Contemporary)
Dessert: Bread Pudding ~ 'Ohana (Poly) Someday I'll try to not fill up before dessert and actually get to enjoy it :rolleyes:
Snack: Sriracha Kettle Corn, or the Carrot Cake Cookie!

It's more of an adult throwing a tantrum.

My grandparents could barely afford to take my sister & I to Disney in the 1970's, but they made it happen.

One way to make Disney more affordable was by letting kids have the less expensive frozen chocolate-covered banana instead of a Mickey Bar.

I have been blessed with the ability to afford Mickey Bars for myself & family.

And there is no tantrum that my child has ever thrown that could not be resolved with a Mickey Bar. (For the record, my wife likely has had more tantrums at Disney than our child).

And my wife, she will never grab her own Mickey Bar, but will gladly take 'just a small bite' from a husband who is all his glory, save for the small bite of Mickey Bar that he can no longer consume.

The pretzels are sometime cold. The popcorn is all too often salty. But nothing is ever wrong with a Mickey Bar.

Take it from an expert - the freshest ones are eaten for breakfast in the Hub in front of Cinderella's Castle - and are the best ones at any Park.

But no matter the Park - the Ears are sweeter than the rest of the treat.

That almost makes me sad that I will never experience the awesomeness of a Mickey bar! I have a dairy allergy unfortunately, however I will be sure to remember the Mickey bar tantrum trip in a few months with my kids. Very funny and persuasive post. Thanks for the smile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter