Favorite ride at wdw!!

MarinLezlie

Mouseketeer
Top 3. Yes, I know its hard to just pick 3, but try your hardest!!!!

For me its..
#1. Splash Mountain
#2. Haunted Mansion
#3. Tower of Terror

Going to ride all of them again in exactly 1 month!!:banana:

Tell me what your favorites are!!!
:wizard:

Top 3. Yes, I know its hard to just pick 3, but try your hardest!!!!

1. Anything at Epcot
2. Everything at Epcot
3. Seriously...I am getting homesick for Epcot

I honestly cannot narrow it down to 3. Sometimes it's Test Track, other times it's Soarin' or Spaceship Earth. And my answer will probably change tomorrow and a dozen times after. But if it's at Epcot...it's in my top-favorites list. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the posts!!!:banana:

I loveee test track and Pirates too, Then again WDW doesnt have a ride I dont like!!!

#1 Tower of Terror
#2 Space Mountain
#3 Thunder Mountain Railroad

Ugh I am still waiting on Free Dining so that I can get to ride these in September! :worship:

1. Tower of Terror
2. Mickey's Philharmagic (not technically a "ride")
3. Expedition Everest

BellChick

You and I are going to be at WDW at the same time (according to our tickers!) We are lucky!!!

:thumbsup2

To Be Honest with you my Top Five attractions at WDW Florida are:

1. Hollywood Tower of Terror

2. Space Mountain

3. Splash Mountain

4. Big Thunder Road Mountain

5: The Haunted Mansion

Apart from these attractions, there are other attractions that i really enjoy like Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Buzz, Pirates of the Carribean and many more

To be honest I am shocked that Space Mountain is a favorite of most of you! I love the ride, dont get me wrong, its just my parents hate it because they say its too rough and to this or that, So I assumed most parents were that way!!! ( I am 22 yrs. old) and I do like it, just not my fave. So way to go all you parents on this board who arn't wussy like mine!:lmao:

1. Splash Mountain
2. Tower of Terror
3. Dinosaur

the 3rd one was a tough choie i like rock n roller coaster and expedition everest i just love dinosaur so fun

Don't Flame Me!!! But...
1) It's a small world (sentimental reasons)
2) Pirates
3) Jungle Cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter