Favorite running bra

My favorite place to buy sports bras is Amazon. With a Prime membership, you get free second day shipping and free return shipping on clothing. But it can be a time-consuming process, although I learned a lot along the way. Who knew "tall roots" we're a thing ( and were the thing that mean strap on two tight bras wouldn't work for me)?

Some very good sports bras are really only sold online, such as Enell, Lynx, Shock Absorber and Anita Sports. One of the excellany Polish bra manufacturers has started making a sports bra as well, though it's too recent for many reviews. There is also a German bra manufacturer that apparently makes an excellent -- but very pricey -- sports bra.

Of course, I have to buy online because no local store carries the small band/large cup I need. If you are properly fitted within the "matrix" sizes, you may have more options in brick and mortar stores. -- Suzanne

Thanks I checked Zappos and they have a good return policy. I bought 6 pairs of shoes one year for a wedding and returned 5. They tend to be pricier than local stores but that is probably why they do the free return thing too. Yes time consuming.
And being I don't own one yet, I am a try on before I buy kinda gal. So we'll see. This could be interesting.
I did the measuring tape part around my chest for the band and it's measuring 38. So I"ll start there as I don't know what else to do.
I usually go with that band size and then up a cup size so..........We'll see. Not on my agenda for today as I'm only walking right now but when I start with running.....ya have no choice. I saw a woman running past my house that to me was not wearing a sport bra and it looked painful.

I use a Playtex Play that I buy from Kohls (though they're also an Amazon). I like them because they're well padded (at least for me) without having underwire (great for regular bras but a pain for running in my opinion) that and I can get them fairly cheap so there's that.

Last edited:
I love the Raw Threads one! The Bamboo material that they are made of doesn't chaff. Love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter