Favorite Trip Photo

Mary and Burt outside Grand Floridian during last weekend's race:

DSC00787.jpg

Inside Magic Kingdom with Goofy -- before earning my medal:
DSC00804.jpg

Okay, I will stop hogging the thread now :goodvibes

I like this one, because I took it the night we arrived!
IMG_0426.jpg

The potatoes from Ohana at The Poly . . . awwwwww
IMG_1046.jpg

Lisa DKG and I at Ohana's. She was sitting at the next table!
IMG_1037.jpg

shellychip.jpg

This is one of my favorite, Chip (or is it Dale) snuck up behind my sister! She let out a yell, it was so funny!

From our first trip to WDW the week of Oct 20, 2006. It will be a trip we never forget. It was so magical

Randy Chapman of Chapman photography took these photos.

Fireworks.jpg

Kissingcouples10.jpg

MickeyMinnieUs.jpg

I have a few favorite trip photos then a video since I couldn't get any pictures of it (though I WISH I could have!)

36.jpg

47.jpg

68.jpg

(Mickey saw himself on FH's bag and watch and thought it was the greatest thing ever!)

73.jpg

And the video (I wish I had pictures too!) I know some people are probably sick of this, but it's when FH proposed to me on NYE. It's still my favorite so it goes with the thread :laughing:

My favorite is DS 2 with Aladdin. He wasn't too sure about the characters on this visit...but Aladdin just gave him a big ol' bear hug anyway!

d82bre2.jpg

My favorite is DS 2 with Aladdin. He wasn't too sure about the characters on this visit...but Aladdin just gave him a big ol' bear hug anyway!

d82bre2.jpg

Wasn't Aladdin great! We met alot of the princes but he was the most friendly and engaging. He had our girls all goo goo eyed.

Okay - I just posted this on the Disney Picture of the Day thread, but since it's my favorite Disney pic from all our trips, I'll post it here too. It's at the All Star Sports from our trip in 1998 (the kids are much older now, sigh!):

Boysjumping.jpg

I love this one of my goofy teenagers that I took last weekend. I have no idea why they made that silly face...but it cracked me up!! :lmao:

mk5.jpg

On Cindy's Carousel.
n299901063_25612_8194.jpg

My favorite picture EVER!
n299901063_57887_7786.jpg

Kim Possible and Ron Stopable and Kate Somethingorother.
n299901063_25609_3205.jpg

With our waiter Walid at Le Chefs de France.
n15207176_30365302_2681.jpg

We love this picture. We think it captures our essence.
n15207176_7887730_7540.jpg

I have two fave pics from our last trip, beside the photpass ones, which I never got sent to my computer, I just ordered prints (stupid! I know better for next time)

This is the only one of the four of us. We are actually at the airport waiting to board for our trip. Me (brunette) DD12 (Maddie) DS10 (Kellen) and my good friend Edie

waiting4disney.jpg

The next is of the kids waiting for mom to catch up so we can ride Splash (or maybe BTMR)
kidsride.jpg

This is great! I love all the photos, but I have to say to 'JessieMommy' that your pics show exactly why young children should visit the world---love those baby photos!! What great memories! I was very touched by the one of your dd & your dad...my DH & I are taking our DD 17 mos & DS 4 yr. old in March along with my parents, for the first time. Those are going to be some priceless photos I'm sure!!

Can someone tell me how to add photos? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter