February 2010

Don't know if my February trip is going to happen. :( I was supposed to go with my boyfriend and we broke up. I've tried to find other people to go with me but it's way too last minute for people to get the time off work or get the money together. Bummer.

so sorry this happened, but you should really consider going it solo. the freedom might be nice. you could be in the sunshine! on the other hand, if you are really feeling low, you could just postponne for when the time is right. follow your gut on this one and good luck! time heals.

I plan on wearing shorts and sneakers this trip. I pack capris for evening time. It is in the teens here so anything above 50 is going to be warm for us!

4 days:yay::yay::yay:

I've been checking the forecasts on accuweather and weather.com and it's hilarious how different thee are!! The temperature is 10 degrees different on somedays and when one calls for rain the other says sun:lmao: I'm not believing either yet but when monday comes I'm just going to start watching the weather channel:thumbsup2

Too funny! I was actually coming on here to post something about the wild disparities between accuweather and weather.com...do folks have any opinions about which site tends to be more accurate? I know I'm still looking a ways down the road, but within ten days tends to be somewhat accurate and I can't quite square the 70's and sunny with the low 60's and rain???!!!! :confused3

And needs a free fridge I have opening's in my swap from Feb. 20-March 13th. Trying to keep it out of Luggage Services as much as possible and have a HUGE gap to fill.

Krystal's Fridge swap.

I'll be with my parents and (we assume) sister the 17th-21st. We're stayingg at AKL. We've got two dinners planned. One at Chefs de France and one at Rose and Crown. VERY excited!!!!

So, I was really excited early last week and I'm still looking forward to Disney, but this has been a really tough few days with nasty neighbors and us finding out we're going to need to have a new roof put on our house, ASAP. But I have to send some :goodvibes out to the whole DIS community for the lively, funny updates on numerous threads that bring a smile to my face and keep me focused on where I'll be in just five more days! So thanks to all of you and for those of us about to leave...here's to a great vacation!

:headache: Just found out at the last minute that DBIL and family are canceling and won't be making the trip. We booked the THV for the space and now they aren't coming....could have done a 1-bdrm like we always do and stayed longer. and it's such short notice we can't find anyone else to take their place (to late for scheduling time off and airfare is through the roof now as well.:sad2: That;s the last time I use points to try and do something for family.

I'm back & trying to adjust to the real world again! We had some rainy days, magical moments, & some not so magical moments.

We are going on the 13-19, does anyone know if Sunday and Monday(Presidents Day) will be packed in the Magic Kingdom?

We are going on the 13-19, does anyone know if Sunday and Monday(Presidents Day) will be packed in the Magic Kingdom?

Oh it is going to be packed those days!!! We've never actually gone into the parks those days, but just from seeing the lines throughout the day entering the park you can tell its crazy.

We just returned this afternoon from 7 days at Wilderness Lodge. It was a relaxing trip with just my husband and I. It was our first time at Wilderness Lodge. We enjoyed the amenities at the Lodge and loved Whispering Canyon. We ate dinner at Artist Point one night and were not impressed. The food was ok, but not for what it cost. We were on the 3rd floor and the one thing I did not like was that you could hear the toilets flush throughout the night.

I hope everyone has a magical trip!

Mrs D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter