February 2015.....It's never too early!!!

We had to push back our October trip for Feb. So we will be there from Feb 14-Feb 22nd. We are staying in 2 royal rooms at POR w/ dining plan!

Do we have a facebook group yet?

We did it. Coming down there for the first time in February. January 31 thru February 7. Let the countdown begin.

Happy to see this thread! Two families 7 total for February 14-20 staying at the Poly! Hopefully only major thing under construction will be the pool and sadly Trader Sams will not be ready if i have that right.:headache: So excited can’t wait happy planning!

Our trip is booked for 2/2 - 2/14! This is our first time to visit in February and are hoping to find smaller crowds. We have been in early December the past 4 years. We will be staying at POFQ! :cool1:

We are doing a cruise with family out of FT Lauderdale on 2/15. Flights to Fll were very high but we were able to get really good rates to Tampa 2 days earlier so.a 2 day pre trip stay in Disney seemed like the perfect start to our vacation. Reservations at Jambo House in Animal Kingdom. So excited to share this trip with son,DIL and granddaughter.

Yay I got the family discussing a Feb stay!!! Looking into a villa 4 adults 3 kids, probably the last week of the month. Nothing is set in stone but I'm excited that the ball is rolling lol, hope to see you there!

I hope to be there 2/1 - 2/7 at AoA. I have ADR's set except we are hoping to still find one for BOG.

We are coming down 1/31-2/7 and staying at WL for the first time. We usually visit in the fall so definitely looking forward to milder temps and hopefully light crowds. Happy planning everyone!!

Just booked for Feb 2015! Unfortunately the only week the BF can do is school vacation week for New England (the week before the Princess Half) and I'm a little freaked about the crowds. But we're not thinking about that right now.

Just booked for Feb 2015! Unfortunately the only week the BF can do is school vacation week for New England (the week before the Princess Half) and I'm a little freaked about the crowds. But we're not thinking about that right now.

What is the week that it's super busy? We are planning a February trip...

My BF and I have a trip on the books for February 2014 as well!
We will be there Feb 13 - 17, though looking into arriving the 11 or 12 so we can hopefully use a discount if one is offered (avoiding blackout dates).

We are thinking the WL, PORS, AoA - actually really just thinking! Would love somewhere romantic with a decent pool as we have a 'relax' day built-in to our itinerary. Open for suggestions :)

ADRs are set and I am so excited for both BOG & V&A! It's going to be a very special trip. He isn't on these boards so I can share that I have booked a surprise Wishes pontoon cruise with champagne & sweets.

It's 5 months away but I can't wait already!!!

My BF and I have a trip on the books for February 2014 as well!
We will be there Feb 13 - 17, though looking into arriving the 11 or 12 so we can hopefully use a discount if one is offered (avoiding blackout dates).

We are thinking the WL, PORS, AoA - actually really just thinking! Would love somewhere romantic with a decent pool as we have a 'relax' day built-in to our itinerary.

ADRs are set and I am so excited for both BOG & V&A! It's going to be a very special trip. He isn't on these boards so I can share that I have booked a surprise Wishes pontoon cruise with champagne & sweets.

It's 5 monthly away but I can't wait already!!!

Sounds wonderful!!

Another suggestion for a romantic resort is Animal Kingdom Lodge! We just love how quiet and dark it is and having your balcony over look the Savannah.
I just booked my hubby and I there 2 nights in Feb alone with no kids and after spending a week on our annual couples cruise..We have 17 going! So it will be nice to have some alone time.
The pool there is really awesome and the Hot tub is so secluded and nice too.
You also have Victoria Falls lounge and Jiko for a dinner option. I just feel AKL is a real escape.:cloud9:

We rented DVC points and have a studio booked and got a great deal.

Just another option to consider. Your plans sound wonderful!:thumbsup2

What is the week that it's super busy? We are planning a February trip...

The week of President's Day. That's school vacation week here in New England, so airports are busy in general (and expensive for those of us flying that week), and then when you look at the Disney crowd chart it shows that week entirely as high crowds. (I don't have the link at my fingertips, but I'm sure someone else does if you need it...)

He isn't on these boards so I can share that I have booked a surprise Wishes pontoon cruise with champagne & sweets.

I wonder how I can drop hints to my BF that this would be a nice surprise to thank me for doing all of the planning for this trip lol

Just booked all our ADR's for our stay, got the hard to get BOG!!....Now to impatiently wait for a deal.....come on Disney pixiedust:

The week of President's Day. That's school vacation week here in New England, so airports are busy in general (and expensive for those of us flying that week), and then when you look at the Disney crowd chart it shows that week entirely as high crowds. (I don't have the link at my fingertips, but I'm sure someone else does if you need it...)

I was in WDW in Feb 2014. I was there Feb 9-16 last year. So, we were there for Valentine's Day and then left the Sunday right before President's Day.

The first part of our trip was nice, the weather was great and the crowds weren't too bad. Things really picked up on Thursday and were quite crowded that weekend. I remember the stand-by wait time for Soaring was around 200 minutes and Thunder Mountain Railroad was 130 minutes or so. This was also right after magic bands were introduced and there were no longer any legacy fast passes.

I just started my Trip Report just a couple of days ago so if anyone wants to check it out, the link to it is in my signature. I welcome readers!

Right now, I do not have another trip planned but would love to be planning one!

I am going with hubby from the 18-25 and running the Princess races. I have done this 3 other times and we have had crowds from Thursday-Sat night. Not too bad though if you plan for it.
If the days are warm the main pools are packed midday and it can also be very cold that time of year. Just be prepared to do other things. I already have some dining reservations and the popular places can be booked, but always keep trying if you don't get what you want.
Have fun

I was in WDW in Feb 2014. I was there Feb 9-16 last year. So, we were there for Valentine's Day and then left the Sunday right before President's Day.

The first part of our trip was nice, the weather was great and the crowds weren't too bad. Things really picked up on Thursday and were quite crowded that weekend. I remember the stand-by wait time for Soaring was around 200 minutes and Thunder Mountain Railroad was 130 minutes or so. This was also right after magic bands were introduced and there were no longer any legacy fast passes.

I just started my Trip Report just a couple of days ago so if anyone wants to check it out, the link to it is in my signature. I welcome readers!

Right now, I do not have another trip planned but would love to be planning one!

Thanks for sharing - we will be there this year the 8th-15th so same as you did last year. Hoping our first few days of quiet will be nice!

Just booked Ft. Wilderness cabins. AKL was a close 2nd but the hubby liked the idea of a larger space and I agreed. The rooms are so tiny. Our kids are getting bigger 10 & 13. too cramped. We booked a dining package. Its nice to have the kitchen but I'm not going all out cooking. Just a quick breakfast and a snack at night. I was shocked that the Ft. Wilderness cabin-with all the extra space was $2200 cheaper. Is it me or have to resort prices gone through the roof? We are excited to be going-but this may be the last time on property for a while. Suites are better for us and Disney's are far too expensive for this SoFla family.

Hello! So far we have airfare booked, a Room-only reservation at POR, and some ADR's made for our week - Jan 31-Feb 7. Now just waiting patiently to see if Disney offers any discounts for our dates so that I can get to serious planning!

PS....This trip will be our first to WDW and we are going to be celebrating our daughters birthday. She has heard us talking about going somewhere for the birthday. She thinks it is going to be Chuck E Cheese. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter