February 2016 Scrapbook Challenge - Share the Love!

I finally got it all settled and details worked out! I will be going on a weekend crop to Myrtle Beach this weekend. I leave Friday morning as soon as I drop the kids at school and I come back Sunday afternoon. I hope to get a lot done. Now I have to take time to pick out what I am going to take with me. I should be able to meet my goal by the end of the weekend. YAY!!!

didn't even come close to my goal this month just 8 completed! oh well, did finish a card project though!

9 more pages this morning. Hoping to finish the trip I'm working on tonight

Edit to add: another 6 this evening. Trip is finished! Now to decide which one to take on next...

Last edited:
I went to my weekend retreat and had the best time! I didn't want to come home last night! :) I completed 75 pages and can mark several items off my to-do list!!! YAY!!!

I didn't set a goal this month but I'm finally scrapping - did 10 pages!

I didn't set a goal either, but after a year, I'm so glad to be scrapping again and I would like my pages counted! 19 for February!

Good morning!!! I am updated to here!!

Amy - nice to see you!!! :)

No need to set a goal to have pages counted just jump on in!!! :)

I add 15 more pages.. way off my goal but that's because we had so much come up that I was not expecting.

I will announce winner in a few.

Congrats to everyone!

Jeniferdwn- you are the winner for this week. If you could please start this month's thread for us that would be great. If you don't have time to host this month, let me know and I will be happy to host.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter