• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 2019 Discount Watch

Okay - so blah for the discounts. Saved less than 5% for a 12 night stay in February. I was happy to be able to get it applied to my standard room at POR. I'll keep watching for AP discounts, but those will be out much later. Hope others got a little more pixie dust. To sum up, it looks like there are THREE discounts right now...one room one, two package.

Saved $500 on my 6 night stay at POR with PSD. Hoping we can get additional Visa discounts too though.

I moved from a standard room at POFQ to a standard at AKL for a $400 increase for 7 nights. I was hoping to switch to CR, but it wasn’t included. This will be my first stay in a dlx. Very excited!!!!

The discount just released is only Disney Visa holders right now, correct? Not general public? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Everyone try the magic room offer instead of PSD. That saved us 1050 off our trip!

What the heck, why can't I find it on the Disney site?! I guess I will just call now, thanks...!

nvm found it, I'm just slow
It's about halfway down the list of discounts there's also the Magic Room offer check that one as well! I saved more money with that one then play Stay dine.

I just made reservations at The Yacht Club for five nights in early February, 2019. I saved $540 with the discount. Honestly, I am not sure that we are taking this trip, but if we do, I want to stay at the Yacht Club. So, now I know that will happen if we decide to go. Yay!

I called and got the Magic room offer (I'm on a room-only res). I saved $145 for my Feb stay at CBR. Better than nothing! And I waited on hold for less than 3 minutes.

Tried going online to apply PSD to my existing Pop reservation (that doesn't have dining plan on it yet). It would let me add the dining, but at full price. So I called in and magically only waited a couple minutes before talking to a cast member. However, after lots of hold time while she was figuring things out, apparently she couldn't apply the discount to that existing reservation, and would transfer me to Guest Services. After a while on hold waiting for that, she came back on and told me to call back later due to the high call volume.

Something has to be going on. My TA friend is on Facebook, and she is posting how she and her TA friends have coffee cups and coffee all set up and ready to go. I do know the 2020 cruise itineraries are being released.

Yes DCL is live tomorrow announcing early 2020 itineraries. Saw it on Facebook.

I called and got through in 8 minutes (even though the wait time said 60). With PSD I saved over $500 on a 6 day stay in a standard at POR - Feb 4th - 10th.

The CM said with Magic Room the savings would have only been $36 for us.

Ok someone help me here.... I’m hearing I won’t save a penny with either promo at FQ... it will actually cost more? How is this possible?

If possible can someone post a link for the Disney Visa discount rates. Can't see it in special offers and not wanting to call in to see what's available as things can change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter