• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fed Ex came!

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
I couldn't believe my documents came already. I thought they were going to be big boring papers. NOT! Very exciting to see and look through. Thanks to these boards I don't feel lost looking at all the info. My excursion confirmations came too. Can't believe it's getting so close, having booked 9 months out.

:earsgirl:

get mine next week you will be an expert at filling them out and I can bug you!LOL

It's really real!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Scratch
:smooth:

PS I couldn't sleep last night knowing they arrived to you can you imagine when I get mine!LOL

PSS Broke down and brought my Tower into work so that someone here can hopefully get me up and running again!

Hopefully talk to you soon!

Is it January yet?

I have a voicemail that my cruise docs are at home!! :bounce: YIPPIE!!! :bounce: YIPPIE!!! :bounce:

I'm going cruising with MICKEY!!!!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter