Feeling overwhelmed?

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
I've noticed several posts lately by WDW newbies who feel overwhelmed at the idea of planning a WDW trip for their families. I thought I'd share my strategy:

I, too, felt overwhelmed at the very idea of WDW ... The only time I've been is the second year it was opened - when MK WAS Disneyworld. With the kids getting older and having never had a Disney vacation, last Spring Break we went to DLR in California. There are 2 parks and 3 resort hotels. I planned the trip in about 3 months start to finish, and at first I was overwhelmed at even those choices! The kids loved the two parks.

Next Spring Break: DLP - the first European trip for the kids, with 3 days at Disneyland Paris as a special treat. They'll be able to appreciate the difference between the two "MK" parks they've seen, then add a new park (WD Studios).

Then, finally, in the summer of '04 or '05, the ultimate: WDW. The kids will experience a few new things and a lot of different things. Benefits: For the kids - They can experience DLR and DLP without being jaded by all that is at WDW. For me - I have all the time in the world to visit these boards and learn everything I can about the World, to make the trip terrific with a minimum amount of stress!

These boards are, indeed, very helpful! How neat that you get to visit DLP

I'm going to keep careful track because I have this theory tha the trip to Paris will cost less than a trip to WDW. (We are staying in a 2 bedroom flat in Paris, so we can eat in if we want [at least croissants in the morning!] that costs $200 per night, including tax. It also helps that I got 3 of the tickets with miles.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter