"Feeling Superhuman Again" - Universal Heroes Contest

My fiance and I won as well. We are separate households (addresses) still so we could both register. We have a disney trip planned for May and were planning on taking a few non-Disney days for Universal. What stinks is it says 7 CONSECUTIVE days. So if I wanted to go the day before my Disney trip and the day after, I couldn't cause they are more than 7 days apart. Sucks worse that Disney's 14 day rule. Guess we'll have to schedule some mid week Universal time.

What stinks is it says 7 CONSECUTIVE days. So if I wanted to go the day before my Disney trip and the day after, I couldn't cause they are more than 7 days apart. Sucks worse that Disney's 14 day rule. Guess we'll have to schedule some mid week Universal time.

You know I've been thinking about this, and Im not sure thats what they mean. It's poorly worded at best, and that could be the prize fulfillment company's fault because they just dont know the product. If you take a look at Universal's 2 day ticket rules on their site, they are using the 7 day rule like Disney uses the 14 day rule. There is no guarantee that they haven't created new special rules for this promotion, but you might be in luck after all.

http://www.universalorlando.com/tickets.html
2-PARK UNLIMITED ADMISSION

Unlimited park-to-park admission to both Universal Studios Florida AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks for up to seven (7) consecutive days
FREE admission to select live entertainment venues* at Universal’s CityWalk entertainment complex.
Ticket expires six (6) days after first day of use at either theme park or Citywalk.
Photo ID must be presented at front gate turnstile and Citywalk

I won too!! I wonder if everyone who signed up got a ticket.

I got the notice we were in the sweepstakes but haven't received anything about the ticket yet. :( I signed up during the second showing of the commercial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter