Fees at Parking Lot??

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
I would like to get information on the cost of parking at each resort or theme parks of WDW.

Thanks.

Parking if you are a guest a WDW resort is free at the resort and the parks. On our last visit (off-site) 10-2000, parking was $6.00 per day at the 4 parks and allows you to move to any of the four lots without additional cost.

It is also free if you are an Annual Passholder or Premium Annual Passholder.

Lisa

There is no charge to park at any of the resorts. The parks charge $6 per day to park if you're an off-site visitor and free to annual passport holders and on-site guests. You only pay to park one time each day.

I know that AP holders receive free parkings at 4 parks. But how about guests who stay on site? Some people say free parking, some dont'....

need some clarificaiton, please!!!

All onsite guests get free parking at the theme parks. Resort self parking is free, $6 per day to valet park at the resorts. DVC members get free valet parking at the DVC resorts, handicapped people get free valet parking at all resorts that have valet parking.

just replying to agree with the others.
When you check in to your WDW resort, you get a parking pass to put in your car. When you get to the place where you pay at the parking lots, you show the CM your parking pass and they won't make you pay.

is there any type of discount for parking if you are a triple A member? i thought i read somewhere that triple A had a section of parking at magic kingdom that all you had to do was show them your triple a card? please advise

If you buy a vacation package or sometimes park hoppers at AAA, they will give you a AAA parking pass to park in their special section in the front of the lot. Just showing your AAA card isn't enough. You still have to pay (except if you are staying on-site or have AP).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter