Festival Favorites Quick Service coming to Communicore Plaza

Clarifying- is this to be a place that serves favorites from the festivals year round with a permanent menu, or is it just an additional location to buy popular items from a festival during that festival?

From the original post, it appears that this location will feature menu items from previous festivals year round with a permanent menu. We'll know for sure on June 10th when Communicore Plaza opens.

I think that would be kind of cool! I wonder what specific favorites they might have. It's fun to think back over many festivals and dream of some favorites. Some Greek offerings? Moroccan? German pierogi? Belgian Waffles? Brie in a bread bowl?

I'm at DW from June 7-10, and had reserved AK for my park day on 6/10/24, but since I'm at Boardwalk, I might cut out of AK earlier and head over to Epcot just to check out the new Communicore and maybe the new eatery if it opens on time.

I think it will be wildly popular in between Festivals, but DURING a Festival won't most everybody prefer the "fun" of getting their food from the Booths-that is part of enjoying a Festival.

I think it will be wildly popular in between Festivals, but DURING a Festival won't most everybody prefer the "fun" of getting their food from the Booths-that is part of enjoying a Festival.

Unless it’s a true QS where they serve actual meal-sized portions of the festival favorites instead of just a sampler. And if there’s Mobile Order that could also make it more popular than waiting in a booth line (or 4)

Also, if they have your favorites from a different Festival than the one going on at the time, I can understand why someone would choose to eat there.

I'd like to see a year round brie in a bread bowl, only because I never got to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter