Festival of Lights

Louise-Montreal

<font color=CC99CC>Vous parlez Francais, Tag Fairy
Was thinking of going to Niagara Falls for the Festival of Lights and was wondering if anyone had ever been for the opeining when they have a parade etc. I do not know too much about it and would love to hear more. I also have heard that there is a character breakfast at one of the hotels.

Any tips or suggestions? Is it worth the long trip from Montreal? All help is greatly appreciated!!!

Louise

Hi Louise,
The Festival of Lights is very nice if you are coming to see Niagara Falls. I'm not sure I would travel all that way JUST to see them, but since I live in the Niagara region, it's probably not as special to me anymore. Maybe someone else who has travelled a distance to see them could comment?
Last year I went to the Disney show on opening weekend. It was probably about 20 or 30 minutes long - and I really enjoyed it. The night parade is nothing like Disney, of course. You could try this website for more info. http://www.niagarafallstourism.com/wfol/wfolmain.html

Hi Louise,

I can't tell you whether it will be worth driving from Montreal for this event 'cause this will be the first time going down for opening weekend.

But thanks for the heads up about the Character Breakfast. Just made my reservations for this at the Sheraton.

They are having one on Sat 23rd at 9:30 a.m. and another on Sun 24th at 9:30 a.m.

Adults $20.00
Children $15.00

# (905) 356-6061 #53 or 1-800-563-2557 #53 to make the reservations in case someone needs the info.

This is gonna be a Taste of Disney before our January Trip!

Scratch
:smooth: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Louise, how was your wedding at Disney World? S

Hi Sandra,

It is not me who got married in Disney (although I wish it was) I think the other girl was a Louise too and I remember reading some of her mesages on Dis. Was wondering myself about her wedding!

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter