• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Festival of the Arts

OH man I haven't looked at the menus yet so didn't know they weren't gonna have the sipping chocolates! NOOOOO I was so looking forward to them. Also didn't Germany have the potato cakes before for this festival? I'm not seeing them. I'm so bummed.
The chocolate was the first thing I checked for as soon as I saw the link the for the menus. I'm not sure about the potato cakes, some of the food from different festivals blend together in my mind, but not that sipping chocolate - I know it's only there for fARTS.

OH man I haven't looked at the menus yet so didn't know they weren't gonna have the sipping chocolates! NOOOOO I was so looking forward to them. Also didn't Germany have the potato cakes before for this festival? I'm not seeing them. I'm so bummed.
The potato pancakes in Germany are at the Flower and Garden Festival.

I remember a couple of fish offerings I was looking forward to, but neither is back this year. I think they were both over by Test Track. One was the scallops with either sweet potatoes or butternut squash (can't remember which). I've had it for each of the last two years. The other was new last year. I'm not sure what it was-I think it was a crab or something that looked terrible, but I heard it was good. I chickened out from trying it, but vowed I'd have it this year, but I guess not. Does anyone remember what exactly it was?

I remember a couple of fish offerings I was looking forward to, but neither is back this year. I think they were both over by Test Track. One was the scallops with either sweet potatoes or butternut squash (can't remember which). I've had it for each of the last two years. The other was new last year. I'm not sure what it was-I think it was a crab or something that looked terrible, but I heard it was good. I chickened out from trying it, but vowed I'd have it this year, but I guess not. Does anyone remember what exactly it was?
Was it this?
  • Angry Crab: Whole crispy soft-shell crab with green papaya salad, mango-sriracha fluid gel, and coconut-lime foam with pomegranate and mango crush pearls (New) – $7.25, DDP Snack Eligible

I pulled the menu from DFB from 2023.

The pan-seared scallops had a vanilla-butternut squash puree. It was over at The Artist's Table two years ago - I think it moved to the kiosk outside Test Track last year. (I still think of that kiosk as The Donut Box.) I liked that dish a lot.

20220131_173413.jpg

Honestly, I'm most disappointed that they got rid of the Almond Frangipane Cake from Pop Eats this year. Seemed like one of the more iconic festival desserts. Definitely one of my favorites.

20220131_175717.jpg

Am I miscounting or are there only FIVE Wonderful Walk of Color menu items? 🤔 Usually there are seven and you need to purchase five to get the prize.

Am I miscounting or are there only FIVE Wonderful Walk of Color menu items? 🤔 Usually there are seven and you need to purchase five to get the prize.
I noticed that too. Don't they also usually announce the prize also? Guess we'll have to wait for the vloggers.

I wonder if this is the year that Italy gets their act together with their food booth? It looks good, but in festivals past has been sub-par.

I have never been to FARTs but I’ve always looked at the menus and it seems like this years has more. Maybe it’s because it has more food I will eat, I’ve always looked and only found a couple things but this year there are tons.

I know one thing I will be getting more then once, the grape smoothie, I want that Figment cup. 🤣

I'm seeing seven:

Wonderful Walk Locations & Menu Items

• Pop Eats: Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese
  • Pop Eats: Tomato Soup with Pimento Cheese, Bacon and Fried Green Tomato Grilled Cheese
  • Vibrante & Vívido: Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
  • Gourmet Landscapes: Verjus-Roasted Beets with Goat Cheese, Petite Lettuce, Blackberry Gastrique and Spiced Pecans
  • The Deconstructed Dish: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie
  • Deco Delights: Neapolitan Dessert Trio
  • Figment’s Inspiration Station: Blueberry-Filled Pastry Tart with Purple Icing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter